Ch 21:Party Crashers

Ash Pov

I woke up pretty early to someone at my front door. I made it to the door to see that brunette from the ORC.

 I made it to the door to see that brunette from the ORC

Ash:Ugh. The hell do you want? You do know it's two in the morning right?

Brunette:I'm sorry it's just President Rias lost the rating game.

Ash:First of all. Remind me again what your name is and why I care.

Brunette:Right. You only got to know Rias. My name is Isabella Hyoudou, I need your help to get Rias back. I know I'm not strong enough to beat Riser, but you are. Please help me. Riser isn't all that you saw him to be back in the club room. He's nasty, cruel, and perverted. Please help me get her back. I beg of you!

I rolled my eyes then remembered exactly how the camper were like back at Camp Crystal Lake. All if not some were all the things that Isabella said. I then opened the door the rest of the way.

Ash:Alright. I'll help you on two conditions.

Isabella:Name them.

Ash:You have to give up your dream of being a harem queen, and you have to keep Rias from my pups.

Isabella:Alright. I will.

I stepped out of her way and smirked.

Ash:Come on. I'm getting the rest of my pack ready for a fight.

She followed shortly behind me as I went inside.

Ash:Pack meeting. Now!

Everyone in my pack came to the living room as Isabelle observed.

Ash:Everyone get to training. We're crashing a wedding.

Ash's pack:Yes. My Ultima.

Ash:Asia. You teach Monika, Ayano, Toga, Eri, Nezuko, Zack, and Isabella how to use Mana and Aura. I know you can do it.

Asia:As you wish my Ultima.

Ash:Bennett and Lisa. You two train with Sakuya and Raynare then after that come to me and I'll give you some spell books to match your fighting styles. Asia that goes for your group as well.

All (Except Isabella):Yes my Ultima.

I went up to my room to say bye to Izuku and eat another of Sakuna's fingers.

Ash:How's my little Ultima?

Izuku:Dadda. Awoo!

I smiled at his little howl then howled myself.

Ash: