Ch 22:After effects

Ash's Pov

I was relaxing in my room and trying to forget the trip to hell. There was one thing that I couldn't get off my mind however, was when Izuku called Sakuya momma. I blushed as I thought about it. I then shook it off and decided to get some training in. I went downstairs to bring some people with me.

Ash:Hey Asia do you want to come with me to-

I then heard a knock on the door. I rolled my eyes then opened the door. There stood Koneko from the ORC.

Ash:What's wrong? Rias getting married to another prick I need to put down?

Koneko:No... but I wanted to say something to you Ultima.

I sigh irritatedly.

Ash:What is it?

Koneko:I wanted to apologize for Rias's behavior from before.

Ash:Don't be. She needs to apologize for herself not have someone do it for her.

Koneko:Right... sorry.

Ash:If that's all.

I went to close the door and she stopped it with her foot.

Ash:Are you asking to get killed?

Koneko:No. I wasn't finished.

I opened the door again after that I heard my little Izuku crying.

Ash:' Sakuya. Could you calm Izuku down from me? '

Sakuya:' At once. '

Koneko:I would like to be one of your potential mates.

Ash:What?

Koneko:A potential mate. You know. You mate with me, but you can stay with your true mate.

Ash:Remind me. How old are you?

Koneko:15. Why?

Ash:I may not look it, but I'm 50 years old.

Koneko:Odd. You smell, act, and sound like a teenager.

Ash:' Hold on. System! '

Info

Ash Voorhees

Age - 17

Ash:' Aw hell! '

I felt a knot form in my throat.

Koneko:I also read that Ultimas age backwards after 50 to a reasonable age for them, so I guess that's why.

I take a mental sigh of relief after she said that.

Koneko:Sorry. I'm technically a werewolf enthusiast, and that's why I know so much about your kind.

Ash (😥):I see...

Koneko:So. Rias wants to talk to you again when you can get the time.

Ash:Alright.

Koneko:Are you also going consider about called me your potential mate?

Ash:J-just give m-me some t-time to t-think about i-it.

Koneko nods then walks away. I closed the door and felt my face get warm enough to mistake it for a fever.

Ash:' Is this what it's like to be flustered? Am I blushing? What's going on with me? '

I then felt someone's hand on my head. I looked up to see my Aunt Fredda.

Fredda:It's ok captain hormones. You're in love.

Ash:R-really?

Fredda:Yeah.

Ash:It feels good...

Fredda:It normally does.

Ash:What do I do about it?

Fredda:You have do your own thing about it.

She walks off with the intoxicating feeling of love.

Ash:' It feels amazing. It's so addictive... '

I then shook it off then went upstairs and sat down on my bed. I heard my door open and figured it was Eri or someone else in my pack, but that's were I was wrong...

 I heard my door open and figured it was Eri or someone else in my pack, but that's were I was wrong