| 𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖙 |

𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖙 |𝖆𝖉𝖏| 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌; 𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌

Togui was there the next morning. He knocked, but when he got no answer, he just entered the room to find her asleep. The man walks over to the bedside table and sets the food on it. Bending slightly, he lightly jostles her left shoulder. A soft groan exits her mouth but she doesn't wake up. He does it again and she jolts awake with a gasp, "Oh. Togui?"

Giving her a smile, he takes her desk chair and brings it towards the bed, and takes a seat. He watches as she rubs her eyes to adjust them to the morning. Yawning, she looks back to him, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he admits, grabbing the food, "Figured you'd appreciate this."

She smiles lightly and takes the food. Her voice comes out soft, "Thank you."

Togui only smiles back at her, "How are you feeling?"

Her eyes squint momentarily as she looks at the food. They soften again as she speaks, "I'll get over it."

Sighing, the warrior moves to sit on the bed, "It's okay to cry."

Rhish snaps, "I know that."

He stands there for a moment only to hear her sigh, "I'm sorry."

Togui shakes his head and puts a hand on her own, which lays over her knee, "You really don't have to apologize, you know?"

The woman nods, "Besides, you have every right to act this way."

He lets her hand go so she can eat, "So, my human friend, what do you plan to do today?"

Rolling her eyes, she sets the mostly empty bowl down onto the table again, "I was thinking of just enjoying the weather before it gets too cold."

- - - - - - - - - -

Knock.

Rhish tilts up from the book in her hands and looks to the door, "Come in?"

The door opens to reveal Nukos. The human smiles at the medic, "Hello, Nukos. What blesses me with your presence?"

The medic smiles with a roll of her eyes, "I came to check in on you."

"Oh," the human bends the corner of the page and closes the book, "Why?"

"No one has seen you around much. They sent me to see if something was wrong."

The human frowns, "I'm fine. I've just been having a few days in for myself as of recently."

Nukos smiles, "That's good. I have nothing against that. Everyone needs to take a day to themselves every so often, but disappearing..."

Rhish sighs, "I didn't really...hm, I guess I did."

The medic smiles slightly, "So you're okay?"

"Yes," the woman stands up and smiles, "Perfectly. Just felt like I needed some time to just calm down."

Nodding, the medic approaches her anyway and puts her fingers to her neck. She checks for swelling and looks at her eyes and when she finds nothing she backs off, "Okay. I'll tell the others you're fine."

As she moves to the door she stops, "Marcello misses you. They all do, truly. They've been trying to keep their distance. They think you're mad at them."

Rhish's heart clenches, "No. Of course not. I'll be around later, okay?"

Nukos nods and closes the door behind her. Rhish stands there and stares at the door. Groaning, she moves to get her boots on.