Words Hurt Re-Written (Smut)

Start from the beginning

He glanced down at my arm and his face flickered with disgust. "Choke me Ren... you won't."

Challenging me?? A Knight Of Ren?? A Sith in Training?? I don't think so. I tightened my grip on him and the knife clattered to the ground as the breath in Hux's lungs was cut off. I heard him wheeze and his hands scrambled to my wrist. His bright blue eyes were turning a bit red along with his face.

His eyes started to flutter closed and I threw him back into the chair he was sitting in. Hux let out an indescribable sound and gasped for air, sitting back in the chair. I leaned down and got right in his face, my knee was between his legs that were spread.

"Don't you ever challenge me again, General." I spat, getting even closer to seem more serious. "You will not like the outcome next time you-" I stopped, there was fear in Hux's eyes, but the way he was looking at me... the fear was for all the wrong reasons.

My eyes wandered down and I looked where my knee was, centimeters from his crotch, but why would Hux be nervous about that? Not like I was going to- oh. I inched my knee up a bit, connecting it with his pants.

Hux let out a slight whimper, his cock was pulsing, aching to be touched. Heat swam all through my body, landing right in my face. He was hard. He was getting off on this. I backed away. I didn't know what else to do!

Hux's legs immediately closed and he got up, if he were to leave than this would never be spoken of again. He swiftly walked to the door, "Thank you for the alcohol Ren." He opened it and I grabbed him using the force. A tight hand on his arm.

He looked back at me, his look was disheveled, his hair was framing his face. He looked rough, but it was hot. "Let me go Ren." He commanded.

"I'm afraid I cannot do that."

"And why is that."

"If you leave now you'll never come back." I approached him slowly, "You'll be too embarrassed to show your face around me." I was right at his ear, "Is this the alcohol General?" I whispered.

A shiver ran down Hux's spine, "I do believe so." He was lying. I knew when he lied. "So please. Let me go."

"Why... so you can go lay in your bed and wait... wait until all the lights are out... and just..." I took my glove off and slid my hand down the front of Hux's pants. His mind was just screaming in my ears. Telling me to touch him.

Hux whimpered a bit and I drew his cock from his pants. It was heavy, but had gone a bit soft. "Can I please you General?"

Hux was quiet for a moment, just looking at my big hand holding his cock. "Yes..." he nodded frantically when he realized he'd been asked a question.

I smirked and rubbed my thumb over his head that was already leaking precum. Hux's breath hitched just a bit and he held his hands to his side, not too sure what to do with them. I rested my chin on Hux's shoulder, I was the perfect height to see everything. I gathered saliva in my mouth and spit onto his cock. It twitched in my hand and Hux flinched with disgust.

"Oh you poor thing... you don't like a bit of spit..." I smirked and nipped at his ear as I stroked his cock, up and down in a slow motion. It started to stiffen in my hand, the spit helping it glide easily.

Hux leaned back into my shoulder and widened his stance. He moaned as he bucked into my hand. I bit my lip and chuckled into his ear, tightening my grip. Hux's mouth fell open and he bucked his hips a lot slower this time, enjoying the sensation of the tight hole my hand had made.

I wished inside that I knew what he liked, what he was thinking, so I could give it to him. In all honesty I wanted to bend him over the couch arm and fuck his hole until he couldn't breathe. But I knew we weren't there. Not yet.

While I was spaced out, thinking Hux had taken it upon himself to fuck my hand. I looked at his red cheeks and grabbed him just roughly enough. He moaned loudly and his eyes slammed shut, "Ren...!" he called out, breathlessly.

"Mmm General. Looks like you're one to get impatient... that's no good in a position of power..." I whispered, kissing at the shell of his ear. His cock was pulsing. I twisted my wrist and Hux moaned loudly, he was sensitive. "You're just chasing that release... I loosened my grip a bit and used my free hand to toy with his balls.

A shudder ran through Hux's body, his legs were trembling. "Ren please..." he whispered.

Should I? He has been mean to me for the past couple years. Maybe I should just let him go, kick him out, make him walk to his chambers like this in the crowded halls. Nah. I'm not that mean, I'd save that for another time. "All you had to do is ask nicely." I hummed, rubbing at the sensitive nerves right under his head. He moaned loudly and arched his back, releasing all over his pants.

Maybe I was a little mean. I wiped my cum covered hand on his pants, just so he'd have to try extra hard to clean them. "Have a nice night General. I said before going into my bathroom, shutting the door.

Hey hey hey! This is my first rewrite!! I'm so proud of it. PLEASE tell me if you like it! I love hearing feedback and I'd like to know if y'all want me to do more! Love you. -L