An example of one such product was the Goblin Mobile Workbench that could be used to repair weapons and equipment in a dungeon. The workbench could only be used for a total of five times, but the price of one of the items could reach as high as millions in the market. It was apparent that the products of Goblin Engineering was very popular among players, and this led the the bloom in numbers of Engineers among the player population.

However, Life Skills in Fate was very hard to level up, and it was almost impossible for a player to reach the rank of Master in Goblin Engineering without the financial backing of large guilds.

Ye Ci finally realized that she had lost track of the time in real life. Her heart immediately sunk. Even if she was no longer in a restricted area, Pea Cake would have went to bed. He was a person with a very precise schedule who would log into the game 8am in the morning, go offline for lunch at 12pm, and would log back into the game an hour after lunch. Pea Cake would then log out from the game at 6pm from dinner, log back in by 8pm, and would go to bed when 11pm at night. It was a daily routine that he would carry out without fail.

Bai Mo had once discussed the behavior of Pea Cake with Ye Ci, and they arrived at the conclusion that he was someone with OCD. Why else would he do that? It's scary!

It was not an easy task to get the right person at a time like this. With the exception of people like Ye Ci and Fleeting Time who were forced to stay online, most of the players were very conscious about the need to strike balance between work and rest. It had been years since VR games were introduced to the world, and the players knew that even when the nutrient pack was able to provide the human body with the necessary nutrients, and the fact that the human body was allowed to rest in the gaming cabin, they were still not as good as real food and a natural sleep cycle. Many of the players would make the choice to log out of the game for meals and for sleep when they were free of any quests that required them to stay online for long periods of time.

"Forget about it. Let's just head down to the lower levels and continue our exploration. The answer can wait." said Ye Ci despite the unwillingness in her heart. Then again, she had no other choice but to give up. A sudden thought flashed across Ye Ci mind, "Don't you have to go offline and sleep?"

"Nope. I'll keep you company."

"It's okay..."

"You have very limited time, and we don't know just how big this dungeon is. Having two person exploring the dungeon is better than doing it solo. I've already connected a nutrient pack to my gaming cabin when I went offline for dinner earlier on." and he continued with a smile, "Of course, I'm not doing it because of you. I myself am curious about this dungeon. There's no way I'm going to leave before we complete our exploration."

A dumbfounded Ye Ci stared at Fleeting Time.

Knowing that his words would cause discomfort to Ye Ci, Fleeting Time immediately shifted the conversation, "Actually... I think there's somebody who knows about Goblin Engineering."

"Oh?" Fleeting Time's words attracted the attention of Ye Ci, who immediately focused all of her attention on him, "And you know that person?"

"I don't really know him, but a player in my guild knows him, and she seems to be online. I'll go ask her then." Fleeting Time replied calmly.

"It's so late now. You shouldn't trouble her." Ye Ci was filled with hope when she heard Fleeting Time's words, but the rational side of her mind kicked suggested otherwise, "Let's just wait until next morning."

Fleeting Time smiled when he heard Ye Ci's words, "I have a feeling that you'll be restless if you can't obtain an answer today."

"Well, maybe a little. But it's alright. Patience is a virtue." Ye Ci was shocked when Fleeting Time was able to guess her thoughts correctly. She was not angry. It did not matter in a place and at a time like this.