1.08

After almost an hour, her back was numb; she didnt feel it anymore; there was blood running down her back. He threw her to the ground, she was weak and fell without fighting, and she hated it.

"Violet," John said softly, "come on, its your turn," the grounder said, lifting John from where he was next to Violet.

As she lay on the cold floor, she heard Johns painful screams. She wanted to do something to make them stop hurting him, but she couldnt move. She closed her eyes tightly, wanting Murphy to stop screaming.

He was later thrown to the ground as well. She opened her eyes; he had blood coming out of his nails. He didnt look at her. He had a blank expression on his face as he looked at the wall.

The grounders left after that, but she knew it wasnt over, and she was right. Every five hours, they would come and torture them, asking them about their people.

It turns out that the grounder Violet hadnt seen before knew English; he was their translator, which Violet was happy to have. She was able to tell them a few things that they didnt appreciate very much, making her get punished.

She laughed at the grounder, her face was covered with blood, and she could only see out of one eye "is that all you got," she said, spitting out blood into his face. She laughed again. The grounder pinned her against the wall "kinky," she said, winking at the grounder. "That's enough; Ill take it from here," the other grounder said. "Bye-bye Ill see you later," she said, waving at the grounder.

The grounder that knew English walked in the cell, "I think its your turn now," Violet said he had never hurt them. It was mostly the other two, but the one that she had stabbed hated her. He got closer to her, his hand was on her neck, and an unconscious Murphy was barely waking up.

"I would like to see if you are this feisty in bed too," the grounder whispered in her ear. "One way to find out," she told him, smiling at him. "Ill take her to the other cell to interrogate her alone," the grounder said to the one that had captured Murphy.

"Dont wait up, Johnny boy, Ill be back," Violet said, winking at him with her good eye. "Violet, what are you doing," John asked her, getting up and walking to the bar cell. "Dont worry, Ill take good care of your girlfriend," the grounder told John, "dont you dare touch her," he yelled as the grounder closed the door.

Violet was finally out in a way; she looked around, trying to memorize as much as she could. The grounder had his hands on her shoulder, directing her where to go. "Open it," the grounder told her. She entered what she assumed was his room.

He moved her long blonde hair out of the way and started to kiss her neck. "You know what, I don't even know your name," she said, turning around abruptly. "Is that necessary," he asked, wanting to kiss her again. "Yes, I want to know the name of the grounder that Im kissing," she said, trying to sound sweet. She wanted to vomit. "Its Ezek now; can we start," he said eagerly.

He had seen her since the day they brought her here; he couldn't contain his desires anymore.

"Ezek, I like that name," she said, looking around the room, trying to find something to kill him. She was a bit weak to kill him with her bare hands.

He held her and started to kiss her neck again; she ignored the horrible feeling she felt and looked around the room once again; she needed to find something. He pushed her on the bed; he was on top of her, he kissed her on the other side of her neck.

She moved her hands to his leg, feeling something sharp on the side of his pants "Ive wanted to do this since I saw you," he said, looking at her lips. She smiled sweetly at him as he leaned on closer. She was able to take out the knife from his pocket as he leaned in.

She stabbed him right in the heart; she moved her head to the side, making him kiss her on the cheek. "Sorry, Ezek, but its not you, its me, and also, its totally you," she told him as he looked down at her in shock.

She pressed harder on the knife and pushed him off of her. He was on the bed a pool of blood started to form on his chest. She took off the knife some blood splattering on her cheek, and she stabbed him again on his dick this time.

"You're just not my type," she told him. He was dead, he had stopped breathing, and his chest wasnt moving anymore.

She looked at him for a few seconds until she remembered Murphy. "Well, Ezek, I have to go," she said, getting out of the bed. She was going to open the door but stopped and walked back to where Ezek's dead body was. "Ill take this," she said, getting the knife. "Oh, and the keys too almost forgot," she chuckled lightly as she looked for the keys in his pockets. "Got you," she said, holding up the keys.

She unlocked her chains, and quietly she got out and walked back to where they had Murphy. The grounders were gone; she put the knife in her pocket "your savior is here," Violet said with a smile. John was on the floor by a corner of the cell.

She walked to the cell door and noticed it was unlocked, that's strange, but she ignored it.

"Get your ass up, John," she told him; she unlocked his chains. "Are you ok," he asked her. "Yeah, lets go" they were able to escape; she wanted to kill a few more grounders, but she didnt see a lot of them this time around.

John was weak, and he looked worse than she did. "We cant go back to the cave; they know we stay there," John said, "where do you want us to go," she asked him as they continued to run.

"Back to the camp," he said