Chapter Twelve- The Last Chapter

Two Months Later- Shawn's Point of View

Two months had passed and she didn't wake up. I got better in just a couple of day but she hadn't. After they took out the bullets and stitched them up she went into coma. The doctors said she can wake up at any time but there was only a 40% percent chance that she would wake up. Why, because the bullets went deep in and they hit something important.

She could wake up in a week, a month, a year or maybe even never. But that couldn't' happen. It should be better now. John's dead and there's no more danger. John dying was great. He deserved it after all he tried killing Katherine multiple times. And for what? Just so he could be the strongest immortal. I hated him and I would have felt more relieved if I had killed him myself. It wasn't me who killed him. It was Katherine.

She's been getting stronger and stronger. Soon she will have full power. I looked at her again. It felt as if she would never wake up again. My stomach twisted uncomfortably at the thought. I looked at her again, picking up her hand and squeezing it gently.

"Hey Katherine, how are you?" God, I felt like an idiot. "I just wanted to say that...wake up, please. I-i can't live without you."

She still wasn't moving. I sighed and got up to get some coffee. I walk slowly to the door. Before I left I looked at her once more. She was still the same. I walk to the waiting room and make my self a cup of bitter coffee. I sat alone in the waiting room, slowly drinking my coffee. I wonder how long this will go for. I came to see her everyday since she's been admitted, hoping she would wake up. I want to be the first one she sees when she wakes up.

After finishing my coffee I go back to her room, before I could enter a doctor and a few nurses rushed into the room and shut the door. What happened? Is she awake? I try to see through the curtains but I couldn't see properly. All I could do was wait...

After approximately half an hour, the doors finally opened. I rushed to one of the nurses that were coming out of the room. I asked the nurse if Katherine's alright and she said that she's awake and they've done a check up on her and she's alright so she can go home in a few days.

I go inside and she was there, laying on the bed her brown eyes staring up at the ceiling. She noticed me come in and looked at me with a bright smile on her face. My heart was beating fast, she looked really cute. Her medium length dark blonde hair was brushed properly and put into a simple pony tail. Her skin was healthier looking then it was when she was in coma.

"Hey." I half whispered and half said.

"Hi."

Katherine's P.O.V

I was so curious about what had happened I asked him everything right away.

"So what happened with John and the police?" I asked him curiously.

"John died and I told the police everything except for the immortal part."

"Did they say anything to you?"

"Nope but they did thank me."

"What did they thank you for?"

"Why? For protecting you and saving you..."

"Oh so your like my knight in shining armour."

I blushed as the words flew out of my mouth. What did I just say! I looked at him and he was blushing also.

After another awkward moment of silence he whispered, "I love you."

I was surprised, he actually said it! I thought he only liked me as a friend. That brought back the memory that I confessed my love to him. I only told him the truth because I thought I was actually going to die. I look at him and he was staring at me lustfully.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

Our faces got close, so our foreheads were touching and before I knew it our lips met.

The End

--------------------------

Okay so that was thelast chapter! Hope you liked the story! Please vote and comment! And thanks so much for reading!