"My boss is your uncle," Grayson said while folding his arms

"Yes he's my dad's brother " I said

"You didn't touch her did you?" Grayson asked as he was about to walk towards Valerio

Is he fucking crazy

"No Valerio's not like him" I said after grabbing Grayson's arm.

"He didn't do anything I wasn't comfortable with trust me" I said and he nod.

"What is he talking about?" Valerio asked

"Your asshole brother ra-" before Grayson could finish I placed my hand over his mouth.

"Nothing," I said before pulling Grayson to the door.

"Can you come back later?" I asked

"Are you sure?" he asked

"Yes Valerio's different okay and I need some time to talk to him alone," I said and he sighed

"Okay bye. I love you"

"Bye Grey," I said before placing a kiss on his cheek. I pulled away and he pulled me into a deep kiss.

Really Grayson

I pulled away and he looked behind me. I turned around and Valerio had his back turned.

"Bye" I whispered and he walked out.

I closed the door before leaning on it. He turned around and looked at me.

He placed the bag down on the couch before walking towards me. He placed his hands on the door knob and I stepped infront of him

"Move angel," he said without looking at me.

"No," I said and he looked at me.

"Lydia I said move" he said

"Valerio I said no" I said sternly and he placed his hands on my waist.

"Valerio I don't want you to leave" I said and he looked into my eyes.

"What did you mean I'm not like your father what did he do to you?" He asked

"Nothing," I said and was about to walk away

"Tell me," he ordered after grabbing my arm.

"He raped me then his friends had their way with me meaning he allowed them to rape me too," I said and I tear rolled down my cheeks at the memories.

I wiped it away before walking towards the coffee table. I took a seat on the ground before taking the joint I had and placed it between my lips.

"That's the reason he left," I said before releasing the smoke..

V A L E R I O

"Angel I-"

"I hate pity Valerio so don't,"

"I would never pity you," I said and her eyes remained on her laptop.

I walked towards her and took off my jacket before sitting down next to her.

"Can we not talk about it please?" she asked and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Okay," I said before placing a kiss on her head.

"How was your day?" she asked

"Shitty but to be honest ever since I saw your face my day has gotten less shitter but it would be great if I didn't have to watch you make out with your boyfriend," I said while playing in her hair.