33- 23 years ago.

Start from the beginning

Abbi!

Abbi Alisha's father knew that whatever Atiq said about Ameerah not being his daughter is true. But he was also shock as to how Atiq knew all this, because only him and his wife knows the truth.

"How did you know"Aryan ask already aware of the people inside the cell room so was Alisha.
She also know that three more people have joined them.

He didn't answer and they all stay in the room waiting for Aslam to come so that they can go and look for her.

They sat down, silence, shock and fear slowly engulfing them, especially Alisha it was too much for her to believe and she avoid eye contact with her father through out their stay in the cell room.

After out felt like hours but only twenty to thirty minutes had past Alisha asked again suddenly feeling a new wave of confidence in her.

"How did you know"

"She was his late brothers daughter" A deep voice answer from the door and they all turn their heads towards the door.

There stand a tired looking Aslam in grey shirt and black sweat pants. His blue electric eyes held no life in them almost blank. His hair was unruly and he had a dangerous look on his face. As he stalked towards a shivering Atiq who knows who Aslam is, the real truth about him.

"Behind this man, this man you are seeing who has a tan skin and those handsome features lies a man who you never want to meet"
Raziq his elder brother told him.

"Who is he" Atiq asked.

"He is their leader" Raziq asked.

"No way, what the fuck" Atiq muttered in shock and fear.

"Yes way, get up we gotta move before they notice us" Raziq said.

Atiq could remember when he talked with his brother years back about Aslam, and today he met him after years again.

The people in the room watch as Aslam kneeled down and talked to Atiq making him shiver again this time with a look of horror on his face.

"We need to leave or else we will not get there on time" Aslam said as he stood up and look toward Alisha and Aryan, he passed them a small smile.

"Will we find her?" Alisha.

"Just pray Alisha."

**************
Back in the palace everyone was patiently waiting for the men to get ready and go look for sofia.

"Please allow me to go with you" Alisha begged Aryan for almost the third time today.

"No parisha I can't risk your life"Aryan said as he looked at her teary eyes. He placed his second gun in his waist band, and wrap his arm around her.

"I promise to bring her back to us, insha'allah" he whispered in her ears.

Pulling back he joined their lips together it was slow and very quick but he pour out all his emotions. She nodded and smile at him but she knew deep down she is not going to stay at home and wait for them.

They all claimed down the stairs as the men got ready to leave Adnan came to Alisha and hug her before whispering
"Don't talk to Ameerah please" he begged. Ameerah's face was just like the rest she didn't look surprise nor was she shock infact she cried the most when they told the family what happen.

"I don't have her time, for now" Alisha said.

The females watch as their husbands and sons live the house in the night before all of them sat down in the living room of the Dantata's Mansion.

"She will be fine insha'allah" Ummi said to Alisha who passed her a smile.

"Alisha why don't you go and put the boys to sleep" Ammi said with a sad smile, none of them knew what Atiq said about Ameerah.

She stood up and went to the room were she met Ariz, Asim and kalil playing.

"Time to sleep boys" she said trying to act as though nothing has happened.

"What is wrong mama" Ariz ask.

"Nothing darling, mama is just feeling sick"

"What's paining you mammy" kalil asked.

"Headache"

"Did you take some medicine mommy" Asim ask.

She let out a small laugh at their curious self.

"Yes, now go to sleep" she said.

"Were are our dads" Ariz ask.

Alisha froze slightly "they went to the office they will be back soon" she said and tuck them in, pecking each one of them on their forehead she made her way out.

Time to execute her plan.

'''''''''';;;;;;:::::::;;;;;;;''''''''''''''::::::;;;;;;;;:;:::'''''''''

"We are here" Aslam second in command said.

They all went out and look at the building surrounded by men in Black each holding a gun.

"Boss our people have arrived" his third in command said.

"How many of them" Aryan asked.

"Two hundred sir plus us making three hundred"

"Then let's get going" the king said.

"All of you group yourselves into ten" Aslam said and they did.

"Before we go in I want to tell you that, Raziq is still alive " Aslam said. Without waiting to see their reaction he said

"Surround the whole building, fifty people should stay back till when we are overpowered or when it is time to check out but before then"

"LET'S MOVE AND ATTACK!!"

Unknown to them someone has followed them, someone that wasn't suppose to follow them.

################################

23 years ago...

Samira just lost a baby girl immediately after giving birth she hugged her husband Ahmad and cried. After crying for hours and him trying to calm her down she finally calm down and stop crying. Just then they heard the sound of a baby crying at the back of the hospital room.

"I will go and check on that" he told his wife pecking her on the cheeks.

He went to the back and saw a new born baby crying, dressed in a pink clothe he went and showed his wife they search for her parents for days but couldn't find them at the end they adopted her telling everyone that she is the child his wife gave birth to.

**************************

I Am shocked 😏

Sha I LIVE FOR DRAMA.

next chapter will shock you more!!!!!!

Sorry for disappearing, but am back now😊.

Dedicated to Zaynab ✨

🍁🍁