softie (requested)

"Y/N should be here any minute now!" Hoyeon excitedly told her friends as she put her phone down and took a sip of her drink.

The restaurant was quiet, only a few people aside from the four of them were inside and they were all minding their own business and enjoying their dinner.

Hoyeon has been patiently waiting for your arrival, knowing you had to get a few things done before you'd be able to make it here tonight.

But you texted her only a moment ago that you were just stopped at a light only a block away and you'd be there to meet her friends for the very first time in just a couple of minutes.

"We're excited to meet her!" One of them said and in response, Hoyeon's eyes lit up.

"I hope you guys like her as much as I do." She said and when the door chimed as someone entered, Hoyeon looked over and jumped up from the booth when she saw it was you.

Her friends stared at each other, trying to hold back giggled. They couldn't help but find it adorable how crazy over you Hoyeon already was, despite being together for only a month and a half.

They got up as soon as you came over. You hugged Hoyeon first, of course, and gave her a sweet kiss on her lips before turning to her friends who happily hugged you and introduced themselves to you.

"You must be the lovely y/n I've heard so much about!" One of them grinned as they hugged you tightly. "Feel like I already know you from how much Hoyeon talks about you!"

You giggled and watched Hoyeon lowered her head, her ears turning red and a big smile tugging at her lips, telling you that it was all true.

You hugged the others and then turned to Hoyeon.

"You get in first, baby," she smiled and had you sit down on the booth, deciding to sit on the outside of it.

You opened up the menu and Hoyeon kissed your cheek and then your shoulder as you did so.

"You look so beautiful and I'm so happy you're here. I missed you all day today." She said, kissing your head softly. "Did I mention that you look beautiful?"

You giggled and turned your head, giving her another loving kiss.

"Thank you, baby. You look gorgeous tonight." You told her and she tucked a lock of hair behind your ear, smiling at you as she scrunched her nose up and brushed the tip of it against yours.

You heard the giggle come from her friends so you both looked over at them.

"Wow, y/n. Obviously, you're one sweet, special girl. Hoyeon must be so crazy for you considering how much of a softie she's being."

"What do you mean?" You asked, your eyebrows furrowed as you licked your dry lips.

Her friend was about to speak but Hoyeon interrupted.

She could sense you were thirsty so she passed you her glass, letting you take as much as you wanted to make you feel a little better.

"That!" Her friend laughed. "That exact behavior that she's showing right now. Hoyeon is usually very intimidating but she's so soft for you."

"Yeah, that means she's head over heels for you." Another smiled.

"Is that true?" You teased as you looked at Hoyeon.

She kissed the corners of your lips, her eyes sparkling as she watched you smile.

"Yeah. I guess I can be sorta intimidating to some people, although I don't mean to be. But you just bring out the best in me. You make a better person and I'm crazy for you."

Your heart fluttered and you kissed her lips a few more times until she giggled adorably.

You put your head on her shoulder and her friends teased her a bit as she put her arms around you to pull you closer and laid her head on yours.

She wasn't even going to try to deny it.

She's happier with you than she's ever been before and she feels things for you that are stronger than ever before.

You're the only one she wants, the only one she has eyes for.

And she knew you felt the same way, only making her, somehow, even crazier for you.