she gets jealous of your friend (requested)

Hoyeon felt sorta sad when you ignored the brush of her hand against yours as she tried to hold it when you walked into the restaurant.

It's where you're meeting up with your friend tonight.

She found it hard to complain about how you ignored her touch when it's been so long since you saw your best friend and you're so excited to get to meet up with her again tonight.

Your friend rushed to you and gave you the biggest hug. Hoyeon couldn't help but smile at the sight. It's sweet how close the two of you are.

But she watched your friend's hand linger on your back, brushing up and down as the hug lingered and although she knew she had no reason to feel this way, she got a little annoyed with that.

She cleared her throat to get your friend's attention. You pulled away from your friend and smiled at your beautiful girlfriend.

"Look who I brought with me today!" You said excitedly as you looked back at Hoyeon.

It's not the first time they're meeting.

But it is the first time in a while that you've been able to bring Hoyeon along with you when you do get chances to hang out with your friends, so it was exciting.

"Hoyeon! So nice to see you again!" Your friend said and gave your girlfriend a quick hug before pulling away and heading back to the table.

You and Hoyeon sat across from her. Your eyes were immediately on the menu on the table. Your friend was excitedly talking and Hoyeon put her hand on your thigh as she flipped through the menu with her other hand.

Her touch was innocent. She had no intentions behind it other than wanting to feel your soft, warm skin against the tips of her fingers.

It was fine for a moment... until you pushed her hand away and put it on the booth.

She frowned as her heart dropped a bit. She sighed and continued to flip through the menu until she decided on what she wanted.

When she was done, she turned to you. She brushed a lock of hair behind your ear and smiled at you as she stared at you, mesmerized over how beautiful you are.

"Have you decided on what you want?" She asked at you as she stared at you adoringly.

But you didn't respond to her. Your attention and your gaze were focused on your friend.

You were smiling and laughing at what she was talking to you about and Hoyeon rolled her eyes.

Nothing makes her happier than seeing you happy, but she wasn't feeling happy right now, despite the big and bright smile on your face.

She huffed and folded her arms over her chest, pouting a little.

Your friend was quick to notice this and she smiled at the sight, nodding to Hoyeon as she gazed at you.

You turned to look at your girl who refused to look at you for some reason.

"You okay, baby? Why do you look like you're sulking, huh?"

You playfully elbowed her and then put your hand on her knee, only for her to push it away.

"Don't. Just focus on her." She mumbled quietly.

Your friend didn't seem to hear her, but she did decide to get up and use the bathroom, so it gave you a moment to talk with your pouty girlfriend.

"Hoyeon, what's the matter?" You asked as you put your hand on her thigh and she scoffed before putting it on your lap.

"You pushed my hand away when I did that. It's only fair." She said and you sighed, catching on to what was wrong. "Feels like you're so focused on your friend to even notice I'm here."

"Are you jealous?" You asked and she quickly tried to lie but she knew you knew she was jealous.

"Maybe." She grumbled.

"Why?" You chuckled. "Is it that you feel like I'm paying more attention to her?"

"Yes." She grumbled again.

"Hoyeon, I'm sorry." You said as you cupped her cheek, making her look at you.

"Don't be jealous. Okay? I'm not ignoring you, I promise. I'm just excited to see her after so long. But still, I understand that it must make you sad that I'm not paying much attention to you. I will pay attention to you both. But no more pouting. You have to smile."

You poked her cheek a few times and she began to giggle and then smile from ear to ear when she stopped.

"There's that pretty smile I love so much." You said and kissed her cheek.

"You missed." She said and tapped her lips before puckering them for a kiss.

You quickly put one on her lips, giggling against them over how cute and sweet she is.

"I love you." She said as she took your hand into hers.

"I love you too, baby." You said and put your head on her shoulder as your friend returned and gave attention to both of them.