bringing your little girl home (requested)

"Are you okay? Do you need help?" Hoyeon asked as you got ready to lay down in bed.

Getting up the stairs had been quite the challenge. Hoyeon wanted you to lay down and rest on the sofa for a while but you knew the bed would be much more comfortable.

Your body is aching and it's no wonder why, considering your little girl was just born two nights ago.

You're still so exhausted but you swear that you've never been happier in all your life.

"I've got it, baby. Don't worry." You said and took a moment to get into bed while Hoyeon busied herself with gently and carefully taking your sweet daughter out of the car seat and into her arms.

As soon as you were laying down, Hoyeon was putting your daughter on your chest. She fixed the pillows for you, wanting you to be as comfortable as possible before she kissed your cheek.

You smiled and looked from your little girl and over to her, puckering your lips for a little kiss, which Hoyeon happily gave you.

She got into bed with you, being as careful as she could so your little girl wouldn't wake up.

"She's so precious," Hoyeon whispered as she scooted as close as she could to you, her fingers running along the tiny baby's back.

"She is." You smiled. "It's so good to be home." You said, kissing your daughter's head. "You hear that, cutie? You're home now."

Hoyeon stared at you with an adoring gaze.

Her heart feels so full. She never imagined she could love two people as much as she loves you both.

She was already so in love with you before your little girl was born, convinced that there was no possible way that she could love you more.

But then you brought your little girl into the world and she's so in love with you that she'll never be able to find the words to express it.

And your little girl has stolen her heart. The second she was born and in your arms, Hoyeon fell in love.

She still can't get over her tiny ears and the way your little girl wraps her tiny fingers around hers whenever Hoyeon caresses them.

Her tiny feet, her little nose, her big brown eyes that lock so intensely with yours every time she's awake always make Hoyeon so happy she feels like she could cry.

"Feeling okay?" Hoyeon whispered as she kissed your shoulder.

"Yeah. I'm good. I'm sore, I'm tired, but... I'm so happy." You said as you looked from your daughter and to Hoyeon, her eyes just as bright as yours.

"Me too. I can't believe we're parents. It feels so surreal. But she's so perfect."

"I love her so much." You said as you stared back at your little girl, watching her breathe as she let out soft sounds as she slept with her cheek on your chest.

"Me too. And I love you. I'm so proud of you. I know I've said it countless times already but I truly am."

"I couldn't have done it if you wouldn't have been by my side." You said and smiled as she kissed your head.

"Do you want me to put her in her crib? Let her sleep there so we can get some rest. I think you need it and now we're home, back in our cozy bed. You'll sleep well."

"Not yet. I want to keep holding her for a bit."

"Okay." She smiled. "But remember what everyone told us while you were pregnant- sleep when she sleeps." She playfully reminded you, quietly giggling when you playfully rolled your eyes.

"I don't want to sleep yet. I just want to stay in these moments with my favorite girls." You said and Hoyeon caressed your cheek lovingly before looking down at your little girl.

"You're so loved, darling," Hoyeon whispered, kissing your little girl's head. "Welcome home, angel."