The Boar's Hat

"I can see why Merlin refused," I say as I buckle the belt that held my skirt in place. If you could call it that.

I was in a spare room with Diane, both of us changing into the Boar Hat uniform. The uniform itself was really a question of whether they were mandatory, or if Ban and Meliodas (mainly Meliodas) were just getting fun out how it looked. I had to say it showed a lot.

I grimaced as I tried to pull the pink sleeveless top I was given further down so it would cover more of my midriff. Right now it barely stopped past my chest and I wasn't too comfortable with it. However I stopped as I realised it made my chest look like they were about to pop out. That was definitely worse. I growled in annoyance.

It's like whatever I do this outfit still looks wrong. It really needs a redesign.

I sigh as I look over at Diane, who happily stripped and changed in front of me. In fact she easily slipped on the uniform and gave me a sly wink.

"Best way to get tips," She smiled as she adjusted her pigtails, "Drunk men seem to love it when a girl turns up in skimpy clothing."

"I wonder why..." I say as I look down at my legs. They were exposed from upper thigh down, the skirt barely covering my behind. It was a good thing I liked long socks.

"Cause of a gift called boobs silly!" The brunette laughed as she took me seriously. Diane then nudged me, linking her arms with mine. "Anyway we'd better get out there before Captain comes in. Something tells me you wouldn't wanna be in here alone with him for the inspection."

Diane was right because as soon as she said that I squeaked and bolted out of the room. Diane laughed as I happened to steer myself straight towards danger, heading towards the kitchen where Ban was busy cooking. King was already out there serving tables, leaving Meliodas and Ban behind the counter and in the kitchen. Merlin, Gowther and Escanor had other matters to attend to tonight.

I release a sigh at Diane's faded voice, before instantly turning a shade of red as I felt both males' gazes on me. Meliodas more so than Ban. I could already think of all the suggestive things they could be thinking of, making me feel way more self-conscious than I would've normally been. Or maybe it was the fact that Meliodas' gaze was so intent, that I had to look away. Or the fact that I was a lot more aware of things now that I was older.

Yeah it was probably that.

 I end up hiding within my hair, knowing that if I did otherwise I'd probably be revealing my tomato red face. That would be a disater.

As if magically summoned, Diane appeared behind me. She places a reassuring hand on my shoulder before gently squeezing it, silently telling me that she'd stop the staring. Well, more precisely Meliodas' staring. Ban had gone back to cooking after giving me a short glance, mumbling something under his breath. But with the way Meliodas is looking at me, I'm surprised that he hadn't 'inspected' me yet.

"Hey Captain!" Diane smiled, her voice cheery and sing-songy, "Elizabeth and I are ready for tonight's shift!"

"Great. Lemme just check everything's in order," Meliodas beamed before instantly appearing before me, checking me from all angles. 

I spoke too soon.

Reddening, I shrieked as I felt him lift my skirt. The uniform was definitely not made for practicality. Meliodas probably knew I'd end up in it someday because he made no advance towards Diane. As usual I was the target female.

"Meliodas!" I turn a violent shade of red that could rival King as his hands moved to my chest, "I don't think that's necessary..."

"Of course it is," He insisted, while Diane huffed. "I'm checking everything's in order."