Chapter 50 - Finale

Start from the beginning

In no time our soups arrived as I put the hot liquid to my mouth cooling it as I couldn't take a burn at the moment, scarching on your tongue is not it at all.

The flavour of it was good , it was chicken soup my favourite.

Damien finished his and was reaching for mine but I said no as I drew my bowl away from his grasp.

"Fine" I said as I felt bad as I let him have the rest of my soup.

He was a sucker for soup for sure.

I waited for Damien to finish before ordering, taking braised beef short ribs with mashed potato while Damien went for the grill lobster tail.

It took a while for the food to come to us but immediately as it came we dug in.

The minute I tasted the beef ribs ,I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

"This is so good" I moaned as my tastebuds explored in the wonderful spices.

The mashed potato had the perfect touch to it , this place is a five star rating for me so far.

I watched as Damien took his time digging into the lobster tail, he seemed to be enjoying it based on the look on his face.

" Can I taste it?" I asked as looked at him.

"If your tasting mine ,I'm tasting yours" he said as he tilted his head to the side that look said bitch it's a trade for trade in my way of translation lol.

" Ughh, fine" I said as picked up a good amount of mashed Potatoes along with a piece of the beef as I stretched over the table to put  it in his mouth.

It took him a while to chew it but when he finally helt the flavours combust he moaned in enjoyment.

He stretched over with his lobster tail meat putting it into my mouth, it was actually good considering the fact I wasn't a huge fan of sea food.

Soon we were at our near peak as  we wiped our mouth with hand towels and washing them,before the waiter came for the plates.

We ere having our desserts now, I had got cheesecake slice while Damien had a chocolate cake slice.

That boy loves himself some chocolate, get it !  me lol.

As we finished up and the waiter collected the plates again.

The slow tune of music could be heard as it set the perfect mood.

Damien stood up coming around to my side as he held out his hand." Elonique would you do me the honors of dancing with me"he said showing his cheek indents lol.

" I would love to" I said as I  put my hand into his palm as I did this a warmth spread through my body at the contact of his hand.

I stood up as we went to the middle of the floor as his rough but gently hand had a firm hold on the side of my waist and my hand on his shoulder ,he tensed at first but then relaxed as our fingers  intertwined with one another.

We move along with the rhythm as we move in to the the slow jam together, I was careful enough not to step on his shoes.

This was nice as he twirled me away from him then pulling me back to lay against his chest with my back as his arm snaked around my waist as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear making me blush.

He turned me back around as I looked up into his ocean eyes as he had me drowned in them literally.

I rested my head against his shoulder as we continued to slowly dance until the song finally came to a stop.

I looked at him as he looked at me until we closed the gap between us as our lips came together in absolute fireworks and literal fireworks were now displayed in  the sky as we continued to share this passionate sweet kiss as he held my cheek. Wow how ironic is that.

"I love you Elonique" he said as he had his arm wrapped around me as we looked at the fireworks.

"I love you too, white boy" I said chuckling as he did too.

We remained in each others arms till we finally pulled away.

I did get cold so his jacket was on me now it was big but it kept me warm.

Damien paid the bill, and trust me you didn't wanna see them prices.

We left shortly as he drove me home.

I reached on my door step as I smiled up at him.

"Tonight was the best date " I said ," yeah that's good to know" he said returning the smile.

"But guess what your mine now" he said as he pulled me by my waist against him.

"Your officially my girlfriend" he whispered to me.

"Yeah I am" I said shyly as I looked down.

He bit my lip as he pecked it before parting ways with me.

I felt ecstatic as I closed the door behind  me as he drove away I jumped up and down in  pure joy.

..........................

The next day Damien was the one who picked me up to school ,I made sure to tell Diana beforehand ,she was happy for me.

"Hey babe" he said as he leaned over to me kissing me on the lips.

"Heyy" I said still feeling shy, I was all new to this boyfriend and girlfriend thing but I was willing to make us work.

We strapped on seatbelts before he drove off to school.

As we arrived we got a lot of stares most in a good way as they gave  their compliments.

While others just remained sour, must be great to be like that.

We held hands strolling in , then he placed a chast kiss to my lips ,he was such a simp.

BUT ONLY FOR ME THOU.

He made me feel wanted and showed me I was wanted , I learned to love myself and for the first time in a very long while I was truly happy and it showed no fake smiles or laughter.

I didn't care what anybody else thought about us cause we were the ultimate combination with a little twist.

THE END

Thank you guys so much I truly appreciated each and everyone commenting,voting and reading my book.

This was fun to do as I had a great time writing this.

From yours truly whatswrongwithyuh