Chapter 37

Elonique's Pov

I stood in front the bathroom mirror as I screamed out in anger , I regained my composure as I took deep breaths in and out as I reached for the handle to open the door in came miss innocent, innocent my ass.
She smirked as she washed her hands looking up at me in mirror.

"Looks like someone pissed off a certain person too bad you're mad," she said as she came close to my face.

This petty bitch,"get the fuck out my face with your stank ass breath! ,you should use something called toothpaste before you be up all in people's faces" I said as I covered my nose in disgust.

She blowed her breath in her hand inhaling it ,onion scent could blow you away.

"My mouth doesn't smell it's the onions I ate , you dimwit" she said as she came in my direction angrily.

I held up my hand"If you so much as mothafuckin' touch me ,you gonna get a mothafuckin' blow to your mothafuckin' face so try me bitch !" I spat angrily.

I felt a sting to my cheek , did she just , did this bitch just ouuu it's on.

I grabbed her blonde hair with a firm hold dragging her on the ground as a couple strands were ripped out ,she screamed out in pain. She landed a kick to my side but I quickly recovered as I punched her in the nose as she now held it with blood running down.

Before she got up I gave her several kicks to the side, she yelled out in agony.

Catching me off guard she managed to pull me down, I landed on the ground hitting my head on the wall in the process, I groaned.

She was still breathing heavy so I took that chance to retaliate as I slammed her to the wall as she s fell to the ground giving her several kicks to her other side.

"Don't mess with me bitch!" I said smirking.

"Elonique! " I heard a voice shout angrily.

"What the fuck are you doing! " Damien said as he neared us.

" She was the one who started it"I muttered as I stomped my feet angrily.

" What!, she hasn't done anything to you,I don't see any cuts or bruises " he said with a clenched jaw as he gave me a once over.

He sighed.

"I think we need a break from each other , I can't handle you right now ,this! whatever this is" he said using his hands as gesture.

"Who are you?" he said as if he was disappointed with me.

"Damien listen that's not what-" I said as I held unto his wrist.

He wringed his hand away from mine ,"Elonique get yourself together this isn't you" he said with a cold stare.

He lifted Reyona in his arms as she muttered his name as he brushed past me not even a glance in my direction.

He walked to the nurse , a tear slipped from my eye, I didn't even realize until I felt a tunload of them coming. I tried to suppress my sobs as much as I could but I couldn't hold back as they came running down like a river.

He chose her over me , her words over mine.

He hurt me mentally,I said as I sobbed with my face down as I leaned on the wall for support.

I was heartbroken , I felt torn apart.

I quickly wiped my tears as I headed back to class , instantly I received glares from people.

Words of "bitch"," she acted all innocent with such cruel intention hidden inside", "black angry woman"," poor Reyona first day of school and had to encounter a bitch like her " they all said.

I didn't care what they had to say I was too heartbroken.

I laid my head on the desk as I sobbed continuously until I heard the bell ring.

I got up and went to the bathroom again as I splashed water on my face to get rid of my look with stained cheeks.

" Elo I heard what happened,are you okay?" Diana said as she came closer to me with a sad face.

" No" I said my voice breaking up," Reyona she's not like how she acts she's a total bitch" I said still upset.

" Then Damien broke up with me and we hadn't even gotten together at all jokes on him thinking we were together I chuckled to lighten my mood. He said that this isn't me and all other bullshit" I said as I expressed myself.

"Oh you poor thing come here" Diana said as she opened her arms out for me.

As I went to her she instantly wrapped her hands around me as my head laid on her chest as she stroked my hair ,she was taller than me.

"I could see she was that bitch when I passed the nurse's office I saw her with Damien faking as she saw me she smirked" Diana said.

" I'm sorry you had to go through that" she said as she continued to talk to help me feel better.

" C'mon we're going out there and we're going to have lunch together you and I bestie" she said with a smile.

She helped me clean up ,then we went to the cafeteria to get lunch. I couldn't bother with the stares so Diana decided to eat lunch at the table under the tree outside.

We both got two bottles of cranwater along with fried chicken and rice.

We placed our food down as we sat comfortably as we did this I saw Damien passing with Reyona with his hand around her waist as he helped her to move around.

I turned my head back around as Diana tried to make our conversation fun but my mind was elsewhere as I looked at the silhouette of Damien and Reyona from afar.

Vote comment and share
Until next time peace out