Chapter 14

Damien's POV

When I saw Elonique fall to the ground , I quickly made my way over to help her.

She looked like she was in so much pain.

I felt a little worried for her looking at her state.

I quickly took her up in my arms and made my way to the nurse.

When I arrived I talked to the nurse about what happened to her and she told me that it was better for her to go home and I agreed.

Of Course I had to accompany her.

When I took a glance towards Elonique I realised she was sleeping.

She's so adorable when she's sleeping a smile made a way on my face.

It was like there was a kind of pull towards her like I was needed to be there for her in her state to help her out.

I decided to stay with her.

I sat down on the chair near her and I held her hand.

Her her hand was so soft and delicate it was so small it fitted perfectly with mine.

She looked so at peace sleeping and I reached out to her face tucking a loose strand out of her face.

Before I even knew it I fell asleep my face leaning on the bed.

I woke up and saw her dark brown eyes staring me down.

A smile took my face as I said a remark towards her.

She looked so embarrassed turning away from me.

I told her what the nurse instructed me to do and so I took her home.

She held unto me rather tightly but not really tight as if she thought she would fall off.

I shook my head laughing at thought she was scared of being on the bike.

When we arrived at her house , I got off quickly, and stooped to her level for her to get off and hop on my back for me to carry her.

I carried her all the way to her room , where I placed her down on the bed to sit.

She suggested we watch a movie to which I agreed to.

We started to watch the movie , it was quite interesting.

At times when my hands would brush against hers when reaching for the popcorn at the same time, she would look down as if she felt shy.

Since we had finishing watching the movie early, we decided to watch another one.

This movie just puts you in so much suspense wondering is she going to die or what is she going to do next , it was somewhat intriguing as I figured I could relate since my life was a mystery.

Sometimes I wish I could find the missing pieces of my puzzle of a life.

Still trying to figure out the movie , I realised that Elonique fell asleep.

I looked at her sleeping state she was so at ease , like going to sleep would ease all worries and trouble.

She shifted and laid her head on my chest and as if on instinct I wrapped my arms around her gently caressing her side.

A small smile was on face and as soon as I was almost finished with the movie I fell right asleep.

I felt a slight shift and I realised that Elonique quickly got off me as if she thought it was wrong.

I pulled her back in my grasp my hands now enclosed around her waist.

I told her it was okay and after all I was enjoying the moment.

She was so warm and nice to hold unto.

She adjusted herself a little and we stayed in the same state until she muttered that she was hungry.

She probably thought I didn't hear here because it was like a whisper.

Since she couldn't decide what she wanted to eat , I thought I would do it for her.

So I made my way to the kitchen to whip up some spaghetti and meatballs.

So I took an apron and put it over my head and tied the ends around my waist.

I looked through the cabinet to find what I needed and put everything I got and prepared the meal.

It took probably almost an hour and afterwards I cleaned up the kitchen , then I dished out the foods.

I went for Elonique helping her to get to the table and then I poured us some orange juice.

Then she told me thank you and I nodded.

We said a grace together then we dug in.

We started to eat , then Elonique expressed how much she was enjoying the food, how much of a good cook I was, I just chuckled at her reaction.

We finished quickly and Elonique volunteered to clean up and I helped her out.

I helped her back to her room, "Elonique, I'm going go, I have something to do so I'll see you tomorrow", I said to her.

"Okay ,bye ", she said with a look as if she was disappointed .

It was nice with Elonique and I liked how she reacted to me.

I lit a cigarette and I felt great as I inhaled it , then blowing it out in the air, it was refreshing.

Then I quickly left as I made my way over to Georgina's house.

She is one of the few who didn't want anything in return we normally smoke , drink together.

Not a friend more like acquaintance and she knew how to party and how to have fun which was the company I needed at the moment.

Elonique is nice to be around but she isn't what I need thou.

I like her but I just want to mess around.

A little flirt here and there.

I guess the last part maybe made made you guys dislike him.

Comment , vote and share.

Tell me your thoughts on this chapter.

Which is better Riverdale or The Vampire Diaries?