Chapter 44

Elonique's Pov

We walked out of class as we both headed to the cafeteria meeting up with Diana along the way with Ryan.

I took a chicken sandwich and fries with a orange juice.

Damien settled for the same as Ryan and Diana took pizza and two bottles of water.

We all took a seat adjusting ourselves."So you guys together now" Ryan said as he noticed Damien's presence.

"No he hasn't brought me on a date , so basically we're not together " I said shrugging my shoulders as I side eyed Damien as he was looking at me, he shook his head lightly laughing at me. I removed his hand that was draped over my shoulder playfully.

"I'll be sure to do that, and when I do bring you on one, we're official, your stuck to me and I'm stuck to you, call us glue " he said as if that's how it's going to actually go. He gave a smirk as he  put back his arm over my shoulder.

" We'll see" I said as put the orange juice to my lips as the cool liquid went down my throat.

I talked with Diana while Damien and Ryan were on their phones.

I was so deep in conversation I didn't realize that the cafeteria was now filled with whispers as everyone I mean everyone were looking at the same thing as my gazed traveled to the person of interest it was no other than Dreya.

"What is she doing here?" I said more to myself.

She walked in as if she owned the place with a smirk etched on her face as she strolled towards a table of girls.

" Dreya's back ", " do you think she going to take back from that nerd girl, "this a fight that will go down in history," Damien got to want back a body like that" all the whispers said.

Ouch I said as I touched my chest feigning hurt.

I looked at Damien as he held anger in his eyes they were darkly colored as I followed his gaze as he looked at her. At the same time she saw his gaze she  just simply winked at him with that same smirk that made her face look lean that's beside the point , the point is the nerve of her.

I looked at her as she still gave me that ugly ass smirk.

I rolled my eyes as I turned to Damien I held his hand"hey don't mind her, she's not worth your anger " I said as I held his cheeks caressing them with my thumb mostly.

He visibly calmed down as his shoulder relaxed,no tension in his muscles.

"Good " I said as I gave him a smile as he looked into my eyes they went back to their usual color.

He caressed my hands as they still rested on his cheeks.

I was so lost for a moment,until heard Diana say "get a room you two" she said as Ryan and her laughed at us.

We withdrew our hands as we both chuckled.

Soon the bell ranger as we all got up from the table discarding our garbage.

Telling Diana and Ryan goodbye as we went separate ways.

Damien and I went to biology together.

We reached Mr. Robin's class on time as he told us to come inside we did just that.

There were two seats at each table so Damien took a seat with me at the same table.

Mr. Robin was about to start then there someone standing at the door that  was brought to his attention.

"How may I help you dear " he said as he fixed his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"I'm supposed to be in this class , sorry I'm late" she said. You guys know who it is already right.

Oh alright it's Dreya mhm.

"Oh it's alright, you may come in" he said with a small smile.
She smiled as she took the last available seat in front of us.

She put her bag down on the ground beside her taking out her book.

"Alright let's start of  today's class with some easy questions, let's see what you know so far" Mr. Robin said as he took a seat back at his desk.

"First question, the relationship between a clownfish and a sea anemone benefits both animals. This is an example of ?" he said.

He looked around the class as his eyes landed on me "ah Elonique what is the answer"  he said.

"The answer is mutualism" I said as I tapped the edge of the desk with my pen.

"That's correct, next question the organism that a parasite feeds off of is?" He said as he folded his lips in as he scanned the room.

" Dreya, what's the answer" he said as he leaned forward in his chair  clasping his hands together under his chin for support.

"Um, that'll be producer" she said as she trailed off at the end of the sentence.

That's wrong, in fact the correct answer is host.

"Incorrect, would anybody else like to try" he said as looked around.

Nobody was raising there hand, so I sheepishly raised my hand slightly.

" Yes Elonique, what's the answer" he said as he sighed happy to see that someone was willing to answer I guess.

"The answer is host" I said with a small smile.

"That is in fact correct" he said.

He asked more questions some people getting them right others incorrect but overall I answered the most correct.

"Alright last question class,where does Xerophytes live?" he said.

" That's easy, rain forest" Dreya said confidently as she turned to me smirking.

Ehhh wrong, miss girl are you not embarrassed.

"That's incorrect, Elo would you like to try" he said smiling.

"The correct answer is arid land " I said as I now smirked at her as she rolled her eyes.

" That's correct Elonique good job" he said.

" Such a nerd " I heard Dreya say as some people chuckled at this.

That wasn't even funny, I swear some people's humour to things is out of this world I said to myself as I shook my head at there manner.

So immature.

Class soon ended as Damien and I had to go separate ways , we hugged as he grasped my waist tightly kissing my cheek before telling me to meet him after school.

As Dreya and her minions gave me hard look as they went to the same class as Damien.

I just turned away from them as I headed off to class.

And the bitch is back.

Don't forget to leave a vote and comment.

Thanks again until next time peace out