Chapter 35

Elonique's Pov

The sun rays that beamed upon my skin, was an indication that it was now morning and to get myself out of bed. The laziness in me, was saying to roll over and don't get up at all.

I groaned as I put my face back down into the pillow.

I sighed two more minutes as I looked at the time.

I was going to close my eyes again before I felt the pull of my feet off the bed and a deep morning voice put my sleep to halt.

I rolled my eyes " whaaat!, what do you want, let me sleep" I said as hit my body back down into the welcoming arms of the bed.

" Sweetheart,if you don't get up now, you'll be late for your classes and I'm sure you don't want that " he said as he rubbed my legs in a soothing manner as he sat at the edge of the bed, my feet in his lap.

" Shit!, why didn't you wake me up sooner" I said as I ran off to the bathroom.

" I didn't because you looked so peaceful, like everything no longer rested on your shoulders, you were pretty tired too,so I let you" he said showing his cute little dimples with a smile.

" Thank you ,your so helpful " I said happy that he made me rest and also in sarcastic way that it was also was not helpful as I would be late.

If you get what I mean ,I would probably still be late.

I quickly brushed my teeth,spitted the foam like substance in the sink before letting the water wash it away, as I rinsed out my mouth.

I stripped out of my clothes fast stepping into the shower as I let the water cascade down my body as I ran my hand through my wet hair.

I did a thorough wash with the cinnamon scented gel , I actually like this gel it reminds me of him.

His scent , I'm in love with it.

After I finished, I got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped tightly around me.

I gasped as I saw Damien's bareback as he stood in the room, didn't expect him to be in here.

"H-Hey I need s-some privacy" I said nervously as I fumbled with the ends of the towel,why the hell was I nervous or stuttering,I never stammered ugh this boy will be the death of me.

He turned to me , his eyes scanned me from head to toe as water droplets fell on my shoulders.

"Yeah sure" he said as he took his time coming towards me.

" I said privacy meaning your suppose to leave dumb dumb " I said as I held his cheeks in a playful manner.

"Yeah", he replied as he put one of his hands over mine that rested on his cheek and the other rested on my shoulder rubbing it soothingly , he looked into my eyes with that of lust as he licked his lips leaving them a little wet and a temptation for me to kiss.

I bit my lip, "don't do that " he said as he let out a groan.

"Why not" I said as tilted my head to the side innocently.

"Because it turns me the fuck on!" he said as he looked backed up at me with the same lust filled eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know" I replied.

He only had on boxers so I did something I hadn't done before.

The unthinkable , grabbed his area of member giving it light strokes as he tensed. He was a big guy down there.

"Fuck Elo!" he muttered as he sucked in his breath.

I gave him a couple more strokes through boxers.

He was almost there before I withdrew my hand" someone needs a cold shower" I said as a smirk was etched on my face.

"Your such a tease" he said as he held his area it was now of more show, "but I love it" he said as kissed my cheek, running off to the bathroom.

"Elonique, there's breakfast on the table , I wasn't sure what you liked so I did a variety" he said as I heard the shower running.

He is too perfect, is this the same player boy Damien.

I quickly put on one of his shirts and a shorts that could fit me along with my panties and deodorant also using his cologne.

I went downstairs to find a table filled with eggs ,bacon ,french toast, sausages and bread and a hot cup of coffee.

I took a little of everything as I literally stuffed my face.

Not long after Damien came downstairs sitting beside me around the island as we digged in.

"Thank you" I said as I kissed him on the cheek, he smiled in return.

We washed out the dishes ,"ready Elo", he said as he got up.

Yeah I replied," oh I need to stop at my house, don't exactly have my clothes with me" I said cheekily.

"Oh right yeah we can do that" he said as we made our way to the door.

We got in his car and he drove to my house ,I quickly changed and got back in his car as he drove us to school.

Vote, comment and share.

Love the support y'all.

Until next time peace out