Chapter 24

Elonique's POV

We reached Diana's house , she parked her car then we got out and we went inside , we were the only ones there, as Diana 's parents were on a business trip.

Her younger brother Tyler( 10 years old) was still at school , probably extra classes and her older brother Bryce(20 years old) was yet to arrive as he was coming home for the weekend from university to keep me company.

We put our bags down,then we went downstairs to find snacks to eat , I took doritos and Diana took cheetos and we went back upstairs.

I watched TV and munched on my chips ,while Diana packed her things for her weekend trip.

I was feeling kind of nervous about going to this party and even more nervous with the fact I was going with Damien.

I let out a sigh as I rolled to the other side of the bed.

"So it's almost 4:30 and I'm gonna fresh up before Ryan gets here " Diana said as she played with the strands of her hair , then she got up and went to her bathroom.

"Oh okay "I replied as I turned my attention back to the tv.

Halfway through the move, I heard my phone vibrate indicating that I had a text message.

I peeped over the screen as it was on the night stand and I couldn't bother to shift my position for it.

It was a text message from mom saying that she hopes all is well and that I stay out of trouble and that she loves me.

I replied quickly back to her , then I turned off the tv and decided to go downstairs as I heard the shout of a certain someone signalling that they have arrived.

Yes you guessed right that person is ......drum roll please .... Bryce !

I opened the door to be welcomed by a tight hug as his arms enclosed me as I returned the gesture.

"Elo , Elo long time no see , I see you've matured in some aspects" , he said as he gave me a once over with a small glint in his eyes" he said, then made eye contact back with me.

I've got to admit he looked different, I guess college is doing him good, he isn't lean as before , like he started hitting the gym.

Also he had black hair and brown eyes, he was about 6'0 feet.

"What are you talking about"I said not quite following at what he talking about, I said with a look of confusion.

"Nothing " he said as he gave me a warm smile .

Oh wait I get it he was talking about my body, Elo you can be a dumb dumb sometimes I thought as I hit my palm to my forehead.

"Let's go inside ,shall we" he said as we lingered outside for too long.

"Yeah ,"I replied then I went inside first , then I heard Bryce mutter damn very lowly but I heard it.

I"m guessing that has to do with " mature in certain aspects", if you know what I mean.

"Where's Diana , I 'm guessing Tyler is still at school" he said looking at me.

"She's uh taking a shower and yeah Tyler is still at school" I said.

He nodded his head then he told me he was gonna sleep or something so I went back to Dee's room.

When I got back she was doing her make up as she had already done her hair curling them.

"Where's the idiot, that arrived moments ago "she said as she turned to me.

"He went to his room,"I said , oh she replied .

They have this love hate sibilings relationship, but when they get along it pure evilness and destruction , you could call them "The Destructive Duo".

"Hey Elo a little help here ",she said as she gestured to the back of her dress.

"Yeah sure" I said as I pulled up her zipper and then she assessed herself in the mirror with a full blown smile.

"Well how do I look " she said making a twirl.

"You look amazing , Ryan wont be able to stop looking at you" I said smiling.

"Thanks , she said as she made her way to the door , me following suit.

When we reached downstairs , moments later Bryce came down the stairs.

"Whoa , who let the dog out the cage" Bryce said chuckling as he made his way towards us.

"Ha ha, you're so like funny ,I'm literally dieing" Diana replied with sarcasm as she placed her hand over her heart as she was gonna die then rolling her eyes.

"No seriously, who's gonna suffer in your presence for the weekend "he said as he just realised the luggage by her side.

"I'll have you know , I'm splendid company" she said in a British accent , which left me laughing.

We heard a car pull up , Ryan had arrived and was outside the door.

"Well farewell ma ladies, ta ta " Diana said smiling then making sure to wave like a queen.

"I'm hurt, lad" Bryce said touching his hurt and slightly pouting.

"Hey make sure you come back in one piece my guy, I can give you my guide on 100 ways to survive Diana Posey " he said as he held up an actual guide.

Ryan laughed "I'm sure I'll be fine, there are alot of ways to survive disasters".

Diana smacked him repeatedly on his arm as he gave out a loud laugh.

Then they drove away as we told them bye.

Comment, vote and share.

Tell me what you guys think.

Sorry for I took so long to update.

Be sure to leave comments.

What time is it where you are now?