So now present.........

KM pannaiveedu.........

Oore silentah velakkethi vechu prayer panra oru mangalagaramana evening...........

Aana namma veedu silentah irukkuma???

Clumpsy shouts were heard when camera ah zoom panni namma ulla pogum bodhu........

Vaaippe illa........

Illa namma polaam..........

Namma illa chithi........Naanga...........

Correctuh..........Namma illa anni......naanga............

Naanum thaan varuven.........

Mudiyave mudiyaadhu...........

Illa........Naanum avughalum varuvom..........

Hukum.........Neenga kuda varuveeha.......Aana commando..........Indha timela.......anga.........neverrrrrr..........

Illa varuvaaha..........

No........No.......No.........

Yes.......Yes........Yes...........

Ada anni........commandotta neenga varradhukku venna permission vaangunga......Aana commando varadhu...........

Pch......Adhepdi varama povaaha.........

Varamaataru chithi..........

And what not..........

Innum ennenna argument poirkumo...........
But the whole scenario changed in the middle because of a sweet intruder who came inside calling "Akka".........

An overwhelmed mullai forgetting their current arguments rushed and hugged her shrilling "Appupapa"..........
And that Shwetha alais "Appupapa" hugged  her sister back so tightly that even the robot kathir if sees this scenario gets jealous............
Kanna and sahana were standing slightly inside away from shwetha's sight so as to give privacy to the sisters..........

M:Epdi appu irukka??

Sw:Superah irukkenkka.......Nee??Iru........Iru.......she said with a kiddish enthusiasm........Naane solren naane solren..........Separating herself from her sister she looked at her from top to toe........Akka semma azhaga aayittu varra naalukku naalu.......Nallavela onnaya mama seekrame kothittu poitaaru...........

She smiled with a pure heart just like her mother and elder sister........

M:Hey ennaya vidu......nee en papa elachitta????Neraya padikkiriya???

Sw:Ipothaanakka padikkanum....Start aagi first sem mudinjurkku........Pudhusa irukku romba.....Adhaan konjam menakkedren....MAthapadi un levelukkulam naa padikalappa........Adhu seri......thaniyava irukka.......Veetla mathavanga......

Thats when she noticed sahana who already has came out from inside owing to curiousity to meet her new friend......
Nearing the kid, she kneeled and spoke to her.......

Sw:Hi.......enna theriyuma???

S:Oh theriyume.......Neenga chithi oda sister.......Enakku Abi chithi........

She said with a smile surprising Kanna.......

Ka:Abiya??

He who was entering just then asked in a surprised tone..........

While shwetha who didnt expect kanna's presence or arrival got perplexed......
She even forgot to blink her eyes and sat there startled........
She though not innocent like mullai, is a bit too girlish just like her........
She doesn't talk to gents that much as per her father's instructions.........
Serving as a real-time example for a typical just school passed out teenage girl with innocence required for her age shwetha grew up........
Neither over attitude like her own sister nor over innocence like her cousin yet more than own sister.........