Korekiyo X Reader |RS| Mini Tea Party

(This is requested by a old friend that goes by the name Maru)

|You in your beautiful medium long lolita dress you head to the Tea Party at the Gazebo as requested by Korekiyo.|

Korekiyo;You're finally here...Good evening darling.

(You happily greeted Korekiyo and say down next to him.)

Korekiyo;The atmosphere is beautiful tonight...perfect for a date in the sunset. Don't you think so to?

(It felt so unreal, like a dream.)

|A butler with a cart of food comes up to the table.|

Your deserts and tea is prepared. Enjoy your meal.

(You stared in disbelief, there was Flan, buttermilk milk, Éclairs, Ferrero Rocher, etc)

Korekiyo;Let us enjoy this meal together Love.

(You nodded and proceeded to enjoy your deserts, It was so heavenly.)

Korekiyo;You're so adorable with your happy face!...hold on let me remove some crumbs on your face.

|He gave you a quick peck on the cheek.|

(./////.)

Korekiyo;So cute...Hold my hand for the rest of the tea party.

(You agreed happily and held his hand, He was warm it felt amazing.)

Korekiyo;Say ahh...

(He proceeded to spoon feed you a marshmallow, it had melted chocolate, and sprinkles on top.)

(Mmmm....tasty)

Korekiyo;I love you with all my heart. I hope you feel the same as well.

(You told him that you loved him too...and then fell onto the ground,everything went black.)

|Moments later you finally woke up|

(....H-huh....?)

|You look around your bedroom, and saw the funeral shrine....it's Korekiyo, The memories of the killing game finally came back to you. You finally realized, you'll never be able to hold him,or even look at his beautiful golden eyes ever again. You grieved again, praying that he is just gone hiding or even alive.

End of a Short Wholesome Angst Story.