Korekiyo X Reader Tea party

(This is an extended version of one of my Korekiyo Skits on Twitter)

Korekiyo; Love, you wanted to hang out? Do sit down with me, I'll boil you a cup of tea. How's your day today?

(You answer his question)

Korekiyo; Ahh...So that's how it went, let me hold your hand. Mmm...how warm.. what a wonderful feeling.

*Kettle starts to steam up*

Korekiyo; Let us enjoy our tea party together, shall we?

(You nod your head and gave him a kiss on the cheek)

(Korekiyo then starts to pour your cup of tea)

Korekiyo; Do you want me to add some sugar?

(You then decide if you want any or not)

Korekiyo; Hmmm, interesting. Mind if I tell you how my day went today?

(You then say nod your head and start sipping your tea)

Korekiyo; Well, I'll start with this morning. I went on a walk today, observed some things and also picked up some flowers thinking of you.

(He then hands over the flowers of your choosing to you, they're slightly smushed. forgive me if you're allergic to flowers or hate them)

(You then thank him for the flowers and put them on your hair)

(You then proceeded to give him a kiss on the nose)

Korekiyo; ...(./////.)

(He stayed silent for a moment, eating the cookies you gifted him, he seems to enjoy them)

Korekiyo; Love, here have some desert. Sadly it's store bought but it is your favorite one.

(Korekiyo then happily spoon feeds you til the slice of cake is gone)

|Eventually the date ends, and you both go home quite happy and full, how cute.|