Korekiyo X Reader Restaurant Date

(This is an extended version of one of my Korekiyo Skits on Twitter)

Korekiyo; Love, let's take a walk together, you seem stressed from school. You know...I've been thinking about taking you out on a date, a expensive one I mean.

(You attempt to guess which one, Well. Not really as it's in the title)

Korekiyo; Yeah you guessed it, a restaurant. Sorry if it's a little cliche.

(You disagree with his statement)

Korekiyo; Oh? You don't think so? Great! let's meet up at 8pm.

|You have gotten ready, in your fancy and/or decently styled clothing and walk to the restaurant Korekiyo mentioned in your dms(direct messages)|

Korekiyo; Ah, you're here, I was slightly worried that you may leave me behind, Let us go in.

(He then gestures a hand holding as you both go inside)

|The restaurant actually looked pretty decent and Korekiyo then pays for you both to go have a seat somewhere. |

(You then ask Korekiyo if he's sure he has gotten enough money to pay for the whole date and even was generous enough to split (or) pay the whole date. )

Korekiyo; Of course, do you doubt me?

(You shake your head in disagreement and mention you were just worried about him.)

|You both sat down next to each other and seconds later a friendly server walks up to you|

Server; Hi! What food and drinks would you like to order?

|You both take your time to order and decided on (Your food of choice)|

Server; *Writes down*, great! I'll get going now.

Korekiyo; Now that the server has walked away, why don't we hold hands and speak sweet nothings til the food and drinks are here.

(You blushed and agreed)

Korekiyo; My beloved, you know how much I love you, yes? I would even ki-

(You cover his mouth with a kiss and reminded him not to relapse to his old self)

Korekiyo; Ah...my deepest apologies.

(He then went silent and held your hand til the food came)

Korekiyo; My, just in time. Darling look, it's your favorite.

(You ponder in a slight confusion on his sudden mood change but decided not to mention it)

Korekiyo; Say...ahhh~

(You then eat the spoonful of food he offered to you, delicious)

Korekiyo; Mmm~, it's delicious. Love come cuddle me closer won't you?

(You snuggled closer to him wondering if he snapped a bit or just wants to make you happy for the date)

(You then ask Korekiyo if you accidentally said some things you'd rather not hear)

Korekiyo; ...🙁

(You then apologize and mention you'll ask him later once he feels better)

Korekiyo; Thank you, love for trying to understand the situation.

|You both finish your meals|

Server; *Passes bill*

Korekiyo; I'm going to pay the bill, okay love?

(You nod and eat your fortune cookie)

Korekiyo; Here, take my hand and let's leave the restaurant now, you must be tired.

|You held his hand and walked home with him, wondering if the date went well and just overall confused|