Korekiyo X Reader A Day For You

(This is an extended version of one of my Korekiyo Skits on Twitter)

|The morning before he decided to go visit you again|

Korekiyo; Chiaki?

Chiaki; …(Still focused on the game)

Korekiyo; *taps her shoulder*

Chiaki; huh? I’m listening

Korekiyo; What laptops do you recommend?

Chiaki; Well I recommend *gives advice to Korekiyo*, why do you ask anyway?

Korekiyo; Ah…My love wanted a laptop for awhile now so I’m buying one.

Chiaki; You have a lover?

Korekiyo; Yeah, That person is....basically the love of my life. I'm sure my darling will love the laptop you suggested.

Chiaki; I hope your love will.

Korekiyo; *Walks Away*

|He goes to the electronics store|

Korekiyo;...Ah, so that's the laptop Chiaki suggested...Wonderful. *Takes laptop and buys it with his own money*

|he then goes home to visit you|

Korekiyo; *Unlocks door*

(You give Korekiyo a hug and welcome him home)

Korekiyo;Kehehehe....Love I have a special gift for you.

(Hmm?)

|Korekiyo hands over a decently made laptop over to you|

(You thank him and head over to the bedroom to test out the laptop)

*Opens and clicks on laptop*

(The keyboard glows a bit when you click on a key, unsurprisingly the laptop works well and you decided to get your laptop prepared. Oddly enough Korekiyo hasn't spoken a word yet or came in the room.)

|You got done setting up your laptop and went out of your room only to see Korekiyo being almost done with making Lunch.|

Korekiyo;Done already Love? I made your favorites today. I hope you don't mind my cooking, I normally don't prepare such things since I usually do anthropology.

(You decided to help him a bit by preparing the drinks, Korekiyo randomly comes up to you and gives you both a hug and a kiss on the head.)

Korekiyo;You're such a big help to me, honestly it's nice to have someone like you as my lover.

(^/////^)

|You both have your unsurprisingly delicious meal. You both seem really happy, like a deeply in love couple|

Korekiyo;Ahh...that was a nice meal, you should probably go on your new laptop. I will go grocery shopping to Walmart.

(You happily agreed and go on your laptop, you stare at the background screen. It's you and Korekiyo holding each other side by side all blushing and smiling. You awwed and proceeded to play some games til he came back.)

|36 Minutes went by and you heard a door creak open and some grocery bags.|

(Turns off laptop and went to see Korekiyo.)

Korekiyo;I am back darling, I bought some food and drinks to restock the fridge and even bought you some necesscities for you to use.

(You thank him and helped him put away groceries.)

Korekiyo;Love come over here. I want a kiss from you.

(Mwah)

Korekiyo;Mmmmph...Thats nice, let us get some sleep now.

|Looks like today went well. Amazing|