Odd

A week later, i was back at home. Everything seemed different. I recovered quicker then anyone expected. I could even run again!
All my wounds had disappeared, which was strange because they were really deep.
I was basically normal again!

I woke up, something tickled my leg. My eyes adjusted to the light. I look around. I wasn't at home. I stumble to my feet, confused about where i was.
"Hello miss McCall!" it was my neighbour, "good mornin—" he paused.
'How did i end up here?' i thought.
The morning breeze made me shiver. I looked down.
"Shit!" I start running, i was in my lacy black bra and knickers, "Shit shit shit!"
I was so embarrassed. I kept running. Faster and faster. I couldn't stop running. I had so much energy, i wasn't even tired.

I arrived at my house.
CREAK! I slowly walk in to see the pack, gathered around the kitchen.
I cover my body, "Shit!... sorry!"
They tried to look away but they were too confused.

"Amelia? where are your clothes?" Scott asked, looking away from me, "It's 9:00am!"

"i-i don't know.." I replied, "I just woke up in our neighbours back yard!"
Everyone looked around, not knowing what to say.
I walked upstairs. I was so embarrassed.

I came back downstairs. I wore a grey tracksuit.
"Sorry guys.." I said, sitting down next to Stiles, "i'm so confused!"
Everyone looked at me.

"Did you go to sleep in your room?" Stiles asked, "And you ended up in a back yard?"
I nodded.
"Scott, isn't that what you used to do?" Stiles added, "when you first became a... you know."
Scott looked at me, with a concerned look.

"You didn't get bitten. Did you?" Lydia asked, as she braided my hair.

"No. The killer just stabbed me with his claws!" I replied. Everyone looked at each other, like they knew something i didn't.

"You can get turned by a scratch.." Scott said, "Amelia, you might—"

"What! that's impossible! No way! I probably just sleep walked.." I interrupted Scott.

I not ready to be a werewolf. I'm only 16!