Pack

A few days later, i was back at school. I was in my free period with Scott, Stiles and Lydia.
"thank you for the other day.." i said, sitting down on the bench, "I didn't know what happened, i guess it was just nerves" i awkwardly laughed.
Stiles looked concerned at me, "Amelia, that wasn't nerves. It was a panic attack!"
I looked down, i have never experienced a panic attack before.
"Hey Amelia, it's okay!" Lydia comforted me, "School is scary sometimes.."
Lydia seemed like a nice girl, her red hair always curled to perfection, her crystal necklaces always on and her pink lipstick always in her left hand.
The other girl that helped me walked over, "Hey Amelia!" she smiled awkwardly, "I'm Malia!"
I felt so embarrassed, the first time Malia saw me i was stumbling around like an idiot on the floor.
"Don't worry about the other day," she said, sitting down, "The first time Scott saw me i was a Coyote! Then he howled at me and i was naked in the woods!" Malia overshared and let out a laugh.
Everyone laughed with her, almost worried if i knew about the supernatural.
"What's a banshee anyways?" I couldn't help myself to ask. Everyone looked around to Lydia but she didn't say anything. Her eyes were lost and she was looking at the school building.
"She predicts death.." Stiles said, "and she..screams?" Even stiles didn't seem too sure about what it was.
my eyes widened, "oh.. that's nice?" i didn't know what to say.

Lydia continued to look into the distance, her head twitched once in a while. She jumped at almost every sound.

Stiles shared out the pizza he brought into school, it reminded me of what happened last week with my dad.
"YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH" my head replayed what he said, "that's not fucking good is it?!" The voices became louder in my head. I remember the glass pieces flying towards me, my only hope was to run away. I remember my dad chasing me down the street "come back you fucker!". He eventually stopped but i kept running. The voices replayed every bad thing he said, "i hate you!", "ur not good enough", "mother-fucker", "i hope you die!". I couldn't make them stop.

I flinched as Scott held my arm, "hey Amelia? You don't have to have the pizza, mom brought you sandwiches!" He opened his lunch box and gave me a cheese and ham sandwich. Melissa had obviously told him about why i had ran away, that's why he knew about the pizza. Everyone looked confused.
"thanks Scott." i said quietly, as I took a bite of my lunch.