"Fuck," she breathes, eyes closed and hips moving.

Casey is sucking on her neck now, lightly so as not to leave a mark. Izzie's hand reaches back to thread through Casey's hair, pulling her face closer. She rolls back slightly and Casey takes it as a cue to move her hand around to the front.

But Izzie urgently whispers, "No. No, keep doing that. From behind."

So she does, stroking Izzie from below, reaching under her thigh. Izzie has pulled her bent knee into her chest and her hips are really rocking now. Her panting sighs are becoming quiet moans. Moisture seeps around Casey's fingers. It's soaking Izzie's underwear, making the fabric slippery. Casey's heartbeat is pounding between her own legs now and she presses them together, trying to stay focused.

"Do you want my fingers baby?" Casey whispers into her neck, surprising herself with her own forwardness.

Izzie's breath whooshes out as she nods and turns her head; begins to roll onto her back. And now Casey has to shift angles, sitting back onto her knees and pulling Izzie's underwear off. Izzie, on her back now, hikes her shirt up above her belly as Casey gently sinks two fingers into her. A broken sigh escapes Izzie's throat, her short, sharp breaths revealing just how turned on she is. Crouched between Izzie's legs, with one hand on her knee, Casey sets up a rhythm, thrusting gently into her. She's so wet and hot inside, clenching around Casey's fingers. Izzie's hips join the rhythm, pressing into her hand and she opens her legs wide. Casey's heart races.

She is just starting to consider snaking her free hand down to touch herself when Izzie grabs her by the wrist and pulls her body forward, settling Casey's hand on her neck. Holding it there. Casey pauses. Stops thrusting. This is new. Izzie is watching her from under heavy eyelids, holding Casey's hand to her neck with her own. Casey waits, thrusts gently once, twice, not sure what Izzie wants. Izzie's eyes burn into her and she presses her fingers down into Casey's fingertips and thumb, on either side of her neck, showing her what to do. And Casey knows this is a thing. Choking. She's heard of it. She's just never done it and she's worried about hurting Izzie. She's trying to support herself with her thigh muscles but a lot of her weight is still on her hand... on Izzie's neck. But as Izzie squeezes her own neck with Casey's fingers she lets out a shuddering sigh and squirms in a way that lets Casey know she is really fucking into it. Which is really fucking hot. So she continues squeezing as Izzie's hand falls away, to rest limply beside her head. And Izzie is whimpering, mouth open, hips thrusting sharply, meeting Casey's hand with force. And the light is low but Casey can still see that she's cutting off Izzie's circulation, and maybe even her air. The pressure on Izzie's esophagus feels like too much. She sees a vein bulge slightly in Izzie's temple. She pulls her hand back.

"No, don't stop," Izzie pleads, slapping her hand back onto Casey's, pulling it back in place.

"It's too hard," Casey whispers, slowing her rhythm a bit. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You can," Izzie pleads.

Casey stops moving. Regards her. Izzie sighs impatiently and squirms underneath her.

"No," Casey whispers, "I'll do it but not that hard."

Izzie pauses, nods.

"Just squeeze on the sides," she whispers.

Casey picks up her rhythm again.

"Harder," Izzie whispers, voice urgent.

Casey thrusts harder. Increases the pressure on the side of Izzie's neck just very slightly. Izzie moans and fists the sheets.

The silent room fills with the wet, breathy, shifting sounds of their lovemaking.

Then Izzie blurts, "Can you use the strap?"