Seeing that starting to examine him, he smiles and introduces himself. "Natsume Minami."

In response, Riku introduces himself and says, "Nanase Riku"

After this answer Riku turns to Mui. ''When do you start filming? I don't want to take up your time."

Mui checks the time on her phone and says, "I still have some time." At that time, a notification sound comes to Riku's phone. Looking at the notification, Riku turns to the two of them and says, "But it's time for me to go. My shooting is about to start!'' He looks panicked.

''Where are your shots? I can accompany you.''

Riku pouts, "Are you going to stop treating me like a child now? I'm not going to get lost! Pretty close to here!" he says and stamps his feet angrily.

This gesture reminds Mui of her childhood days. His current demeanor was still like a child. She chuckled, "Sorry. That was not my intention.'' When she turns  Minami, he looks amused by the interaction between them.

Riku sighed, "Then I'm leaving. Don't be too hard on yourself in the movie.'' He starts to walk away, and Mui calls after him and says, ''See you later!''

He wave goodbye to her before left.

                                                                           ***

After Riku's departure, Minami and Mui are left alone and continue their walk on the beach. There is an awkward silence between them. This silence becomes increasingly suffocating for Mui, and she breaks the silence between them, knowing he has questions.

''I know you have questions. This silence is suffocating. Just say what's on your mind." She looks at him nervously.

Minami smiled as if to comfort her, "I have questions, but I don't want to overwhelm you with my questions.'' he says and Mui frowned at him.

"Let me decide that."

He chuckled at her, "Well then. Kujo Tenn.." Mui stops her steps and looks at him. He stops walking at the same time and turns to her.

"What do you want to know about him?"

"I think you've met before, when I think about the strange encounter yesterday.. Am I right?" he asks her gently.

She sighs, "You can say so.." Minami looks at her curiously and asks, surprising Mui, "What's your degree of affinity?"

''The degree of proximity? Why are you suddenly asking such a question?''

"Well, it's not my intention to make you feel uncomfortable. It's just.. Yesterday.. I noticed that you were looking at him with a kind of longing that I couldn't name. I was just wondering.. How close to him were you? With such a strong sense of longing, I can tell you know him very well.''

Mui looked at him in shock, "How can you understand all this? Why is it so hard to keep things from you?'' Minami chuckles at her reaction.

''Well... Do you have an answer to that? Or should I pretend never asked?"

''I...''

Noticing her discomfort and restlessness, Minami, squeezes her hands into his palms.

Mui was about to give an answer to him question when she lifted her head and met his gaze.

But before that, Minami pulls one hand off her hands, brings two fingers to her lips and stops her.

''Ok. That's enough. Don't force yourself for to answer. We can talk when you really feel ready, when you have no problem sharing it. I can understand your discomfort in telling me such deep topics only 24 hours after we became friends. We don't know each other very well yet and I don't think I've earned your trust." He smiles gently at her.