Saturday, March 13th

Today was my birthday, and we celebrated it at Charlie's parent's house. They made me a cherry cake with blue frosting! I got some new earrings and a dog tag. The necklace and the earrings both had skulls. They looked so dope together!

Charlie and I walked home after the party was over, and my mother gave me a surprise party with my closest relatives. I got ice cream sandwiches, a new blanket and a blue hoodie. I cleaned the earrings and I put them in.

Charlie and I were tired from everything that went on today, so I led him to our room, and we undressed each other. The only things we were wearing was our jewelry. 

I got on top of him and I thrusted my weight into his ass. He moaned, and bit my ear. He shifted his body, and I became a bottom as he thrusted into me. He was making me hard. I cummed. I could feel his dick getting hard inside of my ass. 

He turned my body over, and he started to kiss and suck on my neck. I moaned in pleasure, and he cummed on my chest. Some of Charlie's cum spread onto the covers of my bed.

We went to the bathroom to clean our selves up. I get into the shower, and Charlie steps in shortly after. I turned on the shower and we washed each other's body. I got some shampoo and I massaged it into Charlie's scalp. He washed my hair too and he told me that the shampoo I used smelled really good. Raspberries. That's the sweet scent. 

We get out and I wrapped a towel around Charlie's waist. He does the same to me. He sits on the toilet, and I blow dry his hair. I brushed his hair out, and smelled it. It still smelled vaguely like the shampoo.

He got a towel and dryed my hair. It wasn't as long as it was, so it took a little while to dry.

We dressed each other, and I put our soiled bedding in the washer. It took a long time to wash, so I went to my room with Charlie.

I put new bedding on my bed, and laid down on it. Charlie came up to the and laid on top of me. He started to kiss me.

I put my hands on his cheeks, and I felt his hair touching my knuckles. Wow, his hair is so soft, I just want to rub against it and let it tickle my face.

We fell asleep and cuddled. We weren't naked because we were a bit cold after that relaxing shower we took together. We warmed up, but still didn't strip each other away from their clothes.