505 : Meet the Rong family of three

"Mu Rong, you are finally here." The first thing that broke the silence was the mayor's wife. She greeted her directly and said with enthusiasm. "We have been waiting for you for a long time."

Others have come back to the world. When you see the warm move of the mayor’s wife, everyone can guess who this is. I have heard from the past that there is a doctor with excellent medical skills in the B city, and even cured the mayor’s hidden illness. It seems that it should be the outstanding woman in front of me.

However, everyone did not think that a woman with such a superb medical skills would grow so beautifully. Sure enough, some people are born to be the darling of God.

"Mr., hello." Murong nodded and smiled and said, "It is my pleasure to be able to get your invitation. Am I late?"

"No, how come?" The mayor's wife shook her head and smiled and said, "Mu Rong doctor, you can come, just give me a big face. Right, just right, I will introduce you to a few people today. ""

Said, the mayor’s wife took Murong and Yan Huang and came to the front of Rong Wei and others. She smiled and said, “Mr. Murong, this is Mr. Rong, Mrs. Rong and Rong Gongzi. Rong Gongzi is also a A doctor, his medical skills are very good. Yes, he also founded Jun's Pharmaceuticals! The medicine produced by Rong's Pharmaceuticals is very effective."

"Mr. Rong, Mrs. Rong, Dr. Rong, this is Dr. Murong. When you were before, didn't you want to know something? Just take advantage of this opportunity to get to know it."

After hearing the introduction of the mayor's wife, Rong Jie already knew who the person was in front of him. Although his heart was very repulsive, his face still had a smile on his face. "Mu Rong doctor, I have heard of you. The name of the big name, it’s rare to see it today, but it’s really a good fortune!”

During the talk, Rong Jie has already extended his hand.

I don't know why, for the beauty who is so beautiful in the country, his heart is not a good feeling. Even when I saw the woman, he couldn’t help but give birth to a chill. However, in such an occasion, even if he does not like it, he will not be able to show it.

Seeing Rong Jie’s extended hand, Murong smiled and smiled, but he did not reach out to shake hands with Rong Jie.

For a time, the atmosphere looked awkward.

The faces of Rong Rong and Lian Rongrong are not very good looking. Even the lady of the mayor on the side felt that there was something wrong with it. However, she looked at Murong and looked at Rong Jie. She still didn't know what to say.

Rong Jie’s face is green, and he feels an unprecedented shame. Since he died, he has become a hot doctor in the upper class and a new generation of celebrities. Now it is just a woman with some medical skills, but she dares to take Joe in front of him.

"Sorry, I am not used to shaking hands with others." Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth and smirked and said, "I have cleanliness."

This kind of remark is not as good as saying it, it will only make people more embarrassed.

Rong Jie took back his hand and opened his face. "I didn't expect Dr. Murong to have such a habit! However, as a doctor, is it really good? If one day, the patient who needs your help is Hey, are you not willing to take it?"

He just can't look like a woman in front of her. But it will be a point of medical treatment, what is great. This is not the place. It is the city of B and the capital. Everyone here is a nobleman and a gathering place for the dignitaries. He does not believe in a foreign person, can easily stand here.