"No I don't" he said while grabbing my waist

"Why? what's wrong with my dress?" I asked while looking up at him.

"The only thing I don't find wrong is that your boobs aren't exposed" he said and I raised and eyebrow.

"Let's go we're leaving" he said

"No"

"Angel-"

"I don't want to leave Valerio" I pouted and he sighed before sitting down. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to him so I was sitting on his lap.

"I missed you" he said and I smirked

"Aw I missed you too" I smiled and his hands went around my waist

"Can you take your lipstick off" he asked while looking at my lips

"Why?"

"You know why" he said

"No I don't" I smirked and he looked away before sighing. I knew he wanted to kiss me but that wasn't going to happen so easy.

He leaned back into the couch and I looked at him.

I got up and turned around so I was straddling his waist.

"You looked exhausted" I said while tracing the tattoos on his chest with my fingers since the first four buttons were opened.

He closed his eyes and his hands grabbed my waist to keep me in place. I could feel him growing against me.

"I have been working ever since I left" he said and I got up and he opened his eyes

"What are you doing" he asked as I got on knees.

"Angel you don't have to"

"I want to" I said before cleaning my lipstick off with a wet wipes from my purse. It would me weird to left lipstick marks on his dick.

I unbuttoned his pants and took out his friend as he stared at me with so many emotions in his eyes.

I placed my palm on his length and wrapped my fingers around him and before moving my hands up and down his length. I trailed kiss from the base of him to the tip. My other hand wet down to his balls before started to give it a massage

He let out a groan and I placed him into my mouth.

V A L E R I O

She start bobbing her head while using her hands to moved up and down what she couldn't take into her mouth.

"Fuck angel" I groaned as she went faster.

She looked at me as her eyes became watery. The tip of my cock hit the back of her throat and I ran my hands to my hair so I wouldn't grab hers.

For the first time I felt like she was going to gag but she recovered. She pulled me out of mouth before licking the precum off my dick. She then started showering my tip with kisses and I groaned. She smirked at me I started to get frustrated

I was done with her teasing

"Open your mouth" I said she smirked before taking me back into her mouth.

She continued sucking and pumping my cock until I came inside her mouth and she swallowed every drip of cum that came out of my cock.

She placed a kiss on my tip and got up.

"Your fucking amazing" I said while placing my hands behind her neck before pulling her down so her lips would meet mine.