*~Tokyo Revengers~*

The skies look so clear as the boy with light orange hair named Akira Yuji just enjoying the fresh air from his class until there a boy with blonde hair wearing a black beanie just burst into his class.

"YUNCHIN!!", shout Hishirou after finding the class of the light orange hair boy, who looks at him in disbelief.

"Shi?!! What in the world you're doing here?!!", shout Yuji as he can't believe that boy just bluntly came to his class when the both of them didn't come from the same school.

"Let's hang out!", said Hishirou while smiling at Yuji who looked at him in disbelief.

"I have a class after this.", said Yuji.

"Don't care! Just leave it be!! So get your ass out of this class right now!", said Hishirou.

'THIS GUY!!! IS HE REALLY SERIOUS ASKING ME TO SKIP THE CLASS??!!', Yuji's thoughts which are screaming inside his head.

As the both of them had their conversation, Yuji realized that his classmate starting to gossip among them all. Some of the girls in his class even blushed as they looked at Hishirou who standing at the classroom door.

'He even turned my classmate into one of his fans.', his thoughts as he stares at Hishirou. Hishirou then, walked closer to Yuji and stand in front of him.

"Let's go now.", said Hishirou with a smile on his face.

"But Shi..."

"Today is my birthday.", said Hishirou, causing Yuji to look at him.

"Your birthday?", asked Yuji with Hishirou just nodded his head as the answers.

"So let's go out.", said Hishirou.

>_______________________<

So in the end, Yuji decided to hang out with Hishirou as he now riding the bike with him.

"Where's are we going?", asked Yuji.

"Just anywhere. I was really not good with the place. What usually people do on their birthday??", asked Hishirou.

"Do you never celebrate your birthday?", asked Yuji, causing Hishirou to stay quiet for moments.

"No. Both of my parents are kinda busy. So they didn't have free time for me.", said Hishirou with a sad tone, causing the boy to feel pity for him.

'He looks cheerful but never knows his life kinda sorrow.', Yuji thought.

"Alright, Shi !! Let's celebrate your birthday to the fullest today!!", shout Yuji, causing the boy to let out a smile laugh as he hears what he said.

So, the both of them spend their time together as they celebrate Hishirou's birthday. They go to any place that they think they want to go. Until that, Yuji suddenly lost the track of the blonde hair boy.

"Now where's this guy had disappeared to.", said Yuji as he just lost Hishirou while they were spending their time together.

While busy looking for the blonde hair boy, Yuji suddenly bumped into someone, causing him to almost fall to the ground but luckily he was saved as the person quickly grabbed him.

"Yar okay, boy?", asked the man, causing Yuji to bow in apologizing to the man.

"I'm sorry!!"