Chapter 22

Standing in front of them while glaring straight at them, giving the silence for a moment before one of Moebius walks towards her.

"Huh? What a bitch like you're doing-"

CRACK ❗❗❗

A sudden spin kick goes towards the guy's head, making him faint in one kick. Everyone was shocked by the attacks and speechless as Haru ignored it and step over the guy's body and walks towards the crowd while glaring at them.

"STOP HER !!!", one of the Moebius members shout, making some of the rest members running to attack Haru who still didn't give any reaction and still keep her expressionless face.

"HARUC-", a surprising attack goes to Mikey by Hanma without him even can finish his sentence.

"FOCUS ONLY ON ME, MIKEY~", said Hanma.

.

.

.

"ARRRGGHHH", scream the guy who's running to punch Haru. Haru glares at them and...

BAAMM❗❗❗

Another strong spin kicks towards the guy, making him fly to the side as Haru quickly moves forwards to beat the other members of Moebius who after her. The fights between Haru and some of the Moebius's members got the attention of others member of Toman who watching her defeating the gang one by one so easily.

"Ohoo~ damn!! She's fucking good !!!", said the boy who has long and slightly wavy black hair.

"She's on our side right??", asked the boy who has a blond undercut hairstyle.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi POV;-

Seem that luck was not on our side when I see my friends were being beats up by those Kiyomasa's followers. Plus with Draken is also in the worst condition because of the stabs and me, who is already so tired and feels weak after fighting with Kiyomasa.

"Draken-Kun...I'm sorry....I couldn't protect you by myself...", I said. "But...."

"Now's not the time to give up, isn't that right, Takemichi?", Akkun said while smirking at me. Listen to what Akkun said gives me and the rest of our friends the courage to fight back.

"Plus, if it's was aniki!! He's also would never give up even though he didn't show it directly to anyone!", said Akkun, making all of us more motivated just by mentioning aniki. But....suddenly I remember the actual mission that's I was supposed to do.

On August 3rd, save Ryuguji Ken and Kazuki Seiyu! That's your mission this time !!!

'Wait....How's aniki right now??', My thoughts who was full of questions about how Aniki was now, as I'm also started to panic, worrying about Aniki.