Chapter 5

Seiyu and those delinquents only staring each other without moving an inch.

"What the fuck are you looking at, huh?! Do yar also wants to get beaten up like those shits heads??", said the delinquent with a scar on his left eyebrow.

Seiyu didn't even flinch or scared and keep staring at them.

"Haihh....", he sighed, feels so boring and childish at the same time. He turns to look at the boys and say...

"Just go..."

"Huh?", the boy looks at him with confusion.

"Haihh...I said go...", Seiyu sigh and keeps on telling the group of boys to leave.

"Oi Oi Oi!!! Who's said you can leave?!", said the delinquent guy while walking towards Seiyu and the boys.

"When you still have a chance to escape...you should...", state Seiyu to the boys while ignoring the delinquent guy behind him.

"This motherfucker!!! did he just ignore me?!"

Then suddenly the delinquent guy smacks Seiyu's head so hard, made the boys who looking at him earlier shocked.
Seiyu seems to be quiet, didn't even give any response to those hits yet.

"You lil piece of sh-"

SMACK!!!

An elbow smacked straight towards the guy's chin, making everyone surprise with the sudden attack.

"Oi......"

Seiyu's voice turns out deeper, he seems so pissed off with the hits.
He slowly turn to the group of delinquents and give a death glared at them while saying...

"That's fucking hurt, you lil piece of shit..."

Steps by step Seiyu walked towards the delinquents.

"Did your mom didn't teach you how to respect people who are older than you?, you son of bitch...", said Seiyu seem to look so pissed off.

The other delinquents slowly walked back while the one with the scar seems didn't plan to give up yet.
Without any wait, the guy come forward straight to Seiyu to give him a punch but his punch was being replaced with a kick to his head by Seiyu without himself realizing where's it came from.
Only with one kick, Seiyu defeats that annoying delinquent so easily, with others who witnessed the incident with disbelief reaction on their face.

"a brat will always stay as brat...." Seiyu said while walking away from the scenes. Leaving everyone who's still looking at him in disbelief with what they've witnessed.

"Woahhh.....he's so cool....", said the boy with the glasses.

"Cool?! HE FUCKING BADASS!!!", said other boys with black hair color.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Seiyu POV;-

I walked away after dealing with some bunch of the delinquents.

"Haihh....why would I even involve myself, to begin with..??"

Not until a few minutes after I walked away from the scenes, I heard some people shouting from behind, liked they calling me. So I turned around and saw five boys, no..., seem to be four now, that I saved a moment ago running towards me. I looked at them panting from running and bluntly ask them.

"What do you guys want?"

They suddenly looked up at me which is make me surprised. I looked at them, some of them looked up to me with admiration in their eyes.