Chapter 15

After that, Takemichi went back to the future to get more information, so they go looking for Osanai. After found Osanai and everything, they asked Osanai for any information about what happened in the past when Moebius and Toman fought.

"I can't talk about that!!", Osanai said with a scare.

"Did you have a part in Ryuguji Ken's and Kazuki Seiyu's death?", Naoto asked him.

"No...that's not....", Osanai said.

"They were murdered on your order, weren't they?", again Naoto asked, give stress to Osanai.

"NOO!!!!", Osanai suddenly shout, making Takemichi and Naoto shocked.

Then Osanai told them what he just know, saying that Moebius did have a fight with Toman but the part that stabbed Draken and Seiyu's death was not from Moebius. He only told half of the story because he seem to scare of something, no..more like someone that will go after him.

"If only that girl didn't disappear...things might've been a lil bit better...", said Osanai.

"Girl??", Takemichi asked.

"That's Kazuki Seiyu guy lil sister...Kazuki Haru..", said Osanai.

Takemichi and Naoto's shock, knowing about Haru has something to do with Mikey's changed.

"What's happened to her??", Takemichi desperately asked Osanai.

"After her brother died...she's disappeared, no one knows where's had she gone to. She's just disappearing like that without leaving any clues for anyone to find her.", said Osanai.

"Then what's she have anything to do with Sano Manjirou...?", Naoto asked while looking serious at Osanai.

"I don't know what kind of relationship between them...all I know is that Mikey...really adores that girl so much...", said Osanai.

"Mikey-Kun....adored Haru-san...?", Takemichi didn't know what to say anymore. Looking at Osanai, he seems not gonna tell them anymore as he looks so scared. Then they stop investigating Osanai as he has to go to works or else he will get mad at his boss.

Both Takemichi and Naoto walked out of the cafe and moved to Naoto's car. Until Takemichi passed by someone with a blonde and lil bit brown hair woman wearing a white dress. Then Takemichi turns back to look at the woman but she seems to disappear from Takemichi.

"Haru......san?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A nice view of sunset at the wide-field some places.
A woman stands in the middle of the wide-open field while closing her eyes, enjoying the wind at the field. Slowly she's open her eyes and says...

"You found me....", said the girl as she's turn to look at a certain person with black hair and have a dragon tattoo on his neck with a gentle smile on her face.

", said the girl as she's turn to look at a certain person with black hair and have a dragon tattoo on his neck with a gentle smile on her face