Chapter 94

After knowing Haru was in danger, all of them were in rush wants to go to the hospital. Seiyu was still stuck fighting with Jiro, Izana was fighting with Itsuki, Mikey was fighting with other members of Shinigami who were pinning him as Riku also fighting with him while Takemichi, Chifuyu, and Hanma still handling the rest of the Shinigami gang.

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY WAY!!", shout Mikey angrily as he do a strong spin kick toward Riku.

"Why so in rush? Let's play even more.", said Riku while grinning at Mikey.

"This crazy bastard....", said Mikey.

"MANJIROU!!", shout Izana, getting the attention of the short president. "WE HAVE TO HURRY UP!! EMMA, YUZUHA, AND HINATA ALSO WERE THERE!!!", shout Izana.

"Huh?! HINA?!!", Takemichi shock as he hears his girlfriend was also at the hospital.

"I KNOW!! BUT THIS FUCKING PEOPLES DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY FUCK CHANCE FOR ME TO GET AWAY!!", shouts Mikey angrily as he fights with Riku and other members of Shinigami all by himself.

BAAM!!!

"Look where you're fighting with, Mikey!!", said Riku while punching Mikey who's blocking his punch.

"I swear...if anything happens to my girlfriend, or my sister and her friends, I won't fucking hesitate to kill you instead.", said Mikey who really pisses with Riku. Mikey means it. He doesn't fucking care if his dark impulsivity took over him. He really mean it when he said that he won't hesitate to kill anyone if they happen to lay their hands on the people he cared for.

"TRY ME, BASTARD!!!", Riku shout wildly to Mikey as he didn't feel fear or threatened by what he said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Meanwhile at the hospital-

BAAM!!

Yuzuha gives her another spin kick toward her opponent, causing the guy to feel the pain but it's was not strong enough to take him down.

SCHRACK!!!

A strong punch towards Yuzuha's face from a different directions, causing her to fly away from the hits. It's hurt, Yuzuha feels that. But she still stands up her feet to fight against them. Her face is already covered with my bruises and blood as she had been fighting them all for how many minutes already. She slowly starts feeling dizzy, her eyes become blurry as she will pass out any moment.

'I can't pass out! If I do, Haru-chan would be in danger!! Come on, YUZUHA! You can't do it!', Yuzuha's thoughts are is screaming inside her head as she wants to keep herself conscious.

CRACK!!!

Another strong punch towards Yuzuha which she quickly defends herself from the hit, but still got her fly away from her stands, causing her to fall to the ground. Yuzuha starts to feel more dizzier, her vision becomes more blurry, she can't see her opponent so clearly.