Ye Ci could not even react when the timer started. She was already slower than Fleeting Time when she finally sprung into action. She directed Ol' Four against the closest concentration of Undeads and Orcs, and began firing arrows at the closest enemy.

Someday... Someday... I'll severe all of his tendons and skin him alive!

As Ye Ci and Fleeting Time busied themselves with monster slaying in the dungeon, Absalom was not idling as well.

He received the coordinates of the Mithril ore vein from Gongzi You, and was told that the mountain containing the ore vein would remain as an ordinary mountain before he was able to trigger a certain quest. The nature of the quest, however, was kept a secret from him. His attempts to contact Fleeting Time to ask for a clue was thwarted by system messages notifying that he was busy, and was unreachable at the moment.

Absalom was depressed, and his imagination began running wild.

Busy? What is he up to? The system would not block any incoming private messages during a fight unless they're in a dungeon... Or... Doing that thing...

So just what are they up to?

A single man and woman spending time together... And he has feelings towards her as well... What if he gave in to his desires and did that thing...

Of course, it was all an imagination of Absalom. As players from opposing continents, there was no Intimacy level between Gongzi You and Fleeting Time. The system would not allow intimate interactions between players who did not possess certain amount of Intimacy points. Besides, with the rapid development of VRMMORPGs, developers would of course take note of the safety of their female players. A male player who forced himself upon a female players would receive severe penalties from the system, and his name would be announced in the World Chat in the form of a system announcement.

Despite knowing such a fact, Absalom was still engrossed in his own imagination.

He sat by the table of the guild conference room with a hand supporting his chin as he drummed his other hand against the surface of the table. His mind, however, was running wild with fantasies. Gongzi You is a tough nut to crack, it's definitely going to be hard for Fleeting Time. Then again, didn't he just overpowered her in the Bloody Wilderness? It might not be as hard as I think... thought Absalom as he stared at the World Channel in anticipation. Fleeting Time's name might just appear as a system announcement.

Aiya... Just what are those two up to right now? It's a shame I did not insist to stay with them.

"ABSALOM!" the roar of a lioness pulled Absalom back into reality.

"Ah, honey!" Absalom immediately sat up straight when he noticed Sour Apple standing at the entrance of the guild conference room with her hands on her hips.

"Didn't you say that you have something important to deal with? Is this the so-called 'important stuff' that you're dealing with? Why are you daydreaming in the guild conference room?" Sour Apple rolled the lowest point for a ring dropped in a dungeon, and was in a very bad mood. As a result, Absalom became the victim of her wrath.

"I just got back!" Absalom could tell that his wife was frustrated by her inability to have a good roll with a single glance.

"So what was so important?" Sour Apple was curious.

Absalom sighed and shook his head, "This is not something that you should know at the moment." he said with a serious expression.

Despite her occasional childish behavior, Sour Apple was very serious when it came to affairs of the guild. She could tell from Absalom's expression that he was handling something that would benefit from the guild, and it was not settled yet. There was no way Absalom would let her and the other officers of the guild in on the secret under such circumstances. She blinked, and asked inquisitively, "Is it really that important?"