The duo shared a similar combat style even if they had never been part of the same party before.. They were able to cooperate well with each other before long, which improved their effectiveness in clearing the monsters. Only 8 of the 20 enemies remained. "Let's just take them all out with Multi Arrows. There's only 8 of them left, and they're only Elite monsters. There shouldn't be a problem."

Ye Ci had the same thought as well. She directed Ol' Four forward to attract the aggro of the monsters and cast Rain of Arrows on the enemies before firing Multi Arrows with Fleeting Time.

The Rain of Arrows, which was followed up by two Multi Arrows released by two high leveled Hunters were enough to defeat a huge number of Elite monsters. With their combined firepower and strong pets, Ye Ci and Fleeting Time were able to dispatch their opponents before they could even get within attack range.

The battle lasted for 3 minutes and 47 seconds, which resulted in complete annihilation of 22 lvl60 Elite monsters.

Fleeting Time sat on the ground to replenish his mana after the battle. Due to her Strength Conservation, Ye Ci had no need of replenishing her mana, but being in the Western Continent meant that her stamina drain was significantly higher. This was why she had to take frequent rests during her stay in the Western Continent. Ol' Four walked up to Ye Ci, wacking its tail as it began pestering Ye Ci for food. When Ye Ci threw a piece of roasted meat at Ol' Four, the beast snatched the meat from midair and stared at Little Five provocatively.

Little Five creaked as it flew in circles around Fleeting Time. It was apparent that the bat was enraged, and that it would definitely attack Ol' Four if they were not part of the same party. Little Five could only complain his grievances to its master, hoping that its master would do it justice. Fleeting Time patted Little Five on its head and threw it a piece of roasted meat as well.

This was the first time Ye Ci had the opportunity to observe Fleeting Time's pet at such a close distance. Little Five was a huge bat with dark red fur. With an eight yards long wingspan, a pair of gleaming eyes, and strang claws, the bat was something that should not be trifled with. However, at that moment, the bat was like a child that was throwing a tantrum.

"Your bat doesn't seem like an ordinary bat." observed Ye Ci. Even an Elite bat would not be as fearsome as Fleeting Time's bat. It was very obvious that Little Five was an Epic-tier life form, "Is it an Epic-tier pet?"

"Yup. I ran into it in the Togo Canyon, and was almost killed by it." said Fleeting Time as he cast a sideways glance at Ol' Four, "Your T-rex is no ordinary T-rex as well. Is it an Epic-tier monster too?"

"Yup. I almost died as well in the process of capturing him." Ye Ci nodded with a smile. There was a lot of things that two Hunters could talk about, including their combat strategy, skill combos, equipment, weapons, and pets.

"I can imagine that." Fleeting Time could understand the hardship suffered by Ye Ci. It was not easy to acquire an Epic-tier pet, and every Hunter who had managed to acquire one would usually suffer a lot of hardships, "What's the name of your pet."

"Ol' Four." Ye Ci was no longer as guarded against Fleeting Time. She was even in a good mood, "How about yours?"

"Little Five."

"Why such a name?" Ye Ci was curious.

"I'm the boss, so I should be number one, and 'Little Two'[1] was just awful, and 'Little Three'[2] is just too immoral, so the name of my pets started with 'Little Four', and 'Little Five' is my second pet, which is why he got the name." Fleeting Time was very proud of his pet's naming system, "How about you? Why did you name your pet 'Ol' Four'?"