Miles High [18+] - 34.

Start from the beginning

Jungkook's hand that was wrapped around you travelled from your lower back to your ass, giving your asscheek a gentle but playful squeeze through your pants, "Wanna fuck?" He asked, lips pressed into your hair as he spoke.

You rolled your eyes and pinched his side lightly, "No, you pig. Hands off." You chuckled, shaking your head, "Not right now, okay?"

"Sorry... Can't help it." He murmured with a soft laugh, moving his hand to trace patterns along your back instead.

Hm... your mind wandered as you curled yourself into Jungkook's body, making him pull your blankets around the two of you tighter, his face pressing into your hair as his eyes closed in content.

How were you going to manage living with this perfect man in Korea? You were definitely going to get pregnant if he kept this shit up. He was making your mind hazy by just laying with you. Your sex drive was through the roof whenever you were around Jungkook. Could anyone blame you?  He was fine as hell and was always down for anything at anytime. You could give into him fast and he wouldn't even need to try that hard. But your thighs hurt and you could barely spread your legs apart at this point. You just needed this morning to recuperate.

"I should probably get up now." You mumbled, your cold feet pressing against Jungkook's again, rubbing against his warm skin as you snuggled even closer to him. Laying in his arms felt so comforting. He was relaxed right now. Muscles slightly pumped but his body still feeling soft. The best feeling was being in Jungkook's arms. The way he held you made you feel so safe. The world could be ending but as long as you were in with him, laying just this way, you'd be fine.

Jungkook jumped at your ice-cold skin pressed against his but he didn't complain, arms only snuggling tighter around you. He didn't think there was anything better than having you in his arms like this. He enjoyed the feeling of you against him. Relishing in the peaceful quietness of your bedroom. 

He couldn't wait to do this every day with you for the rest of his life.

"You should. Your breakfast is gonna get cold. I made you something to eat." Jungkook hummed, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of your head.

You smiled and pulled away, rubbing your eyes as you sat up. You stretched your arms over your head, moving your neck back and stretching it lightly before sliding off the bed, 

"What if I want you for breakfast?" You teased him as he got off the bed as well,

"Don't say things if you won't follow through on them, stupid." Jungkook looked at you as he bent to grab your pillows off the floor, helping you as you began to make your bed, "You know I have no problem bending you over this bed right now."

"I always follow through and you know that." You smiled at him, tossing a pillow at his head before quickly disappearing to the bathroom, leaving him to finish making the bed.

Jungkook grabbed the pillow and fixed it neatly onto your bed, chuckling quietly to himself as he followed you into the bathroom, leaning against the counter to watch you,

"You know, I have to say... You're so pretty in the mornings, Y/N."

You were brushing your teeth, fingers running through your hair as you looked at your reflection before washing your mouth and splashing your face with water. You patted your face dry and looked at Jungkook, 

"You just say that because I'm your girlfriend. I know what I look like, J.K. I'm looking at a freaking zombie in my reflection right now." You laughed quietly and Jungkook smiled, turning around to the mirror to fix his hair,

"Shut up. You look like a cute little zombie. I'd definitely smash." Jungkook grinned, "Oh, by the way, I saw the cutest dog this morning on my run, babe. You should have seen it." He smiled as he leaned closer to the mirror, fixing his piercings.

You glanced at him as you started to comb through your hair, slinging it into a high ponytail and pulling your spa headband over your head. God... Jungkook looked amazing. So casual. So fresh. Talking to you about dogs and shit. It was so calming being with him. Your life has always been chaos but being with Jungkook gave you solace. Something you've spent all your life searching for. You wanted to be around him all the time.

You admired him for a moment. He wore a dark green Fila crew neck and a pair of black sweatpants. You made a mental note to steal his sweatshirt later on. Wanting to burrow yourself into his clothes and let his cologne scent take over you.

He was incredibly handsome even early in the morning. He looked sleepy and soft. Eyes slightly puffy from sleep but they were bright and full of energy. Hair slightly disheveled and his skin glowing. You wanted to cling onto him all day if you could. Your eyes trailed down from his wide shoulders to his waist and you wanted to groan. Everything he owned always fit him so perfectly. His waist was so small and his upper body was wide. He had an amazing body. (You must have thought that a million times since this book began writing). But it was the truth. His clothes weren't snug enough to showcase every inch of his muscles but enough for lookers to know he was built.