32

"Iruma-san! Here are some more permits" A white-haired female demon called out as she entered the room.

"Iruma-sa- Kyaaaa!!" Kerori exclaimed in surprise, seeing how half of Iruma's torso was buried under a pile of papers.

"W-wh-what are you doing!?"

"Napping" Answered the blue-haired boy as he emerged from the heap.

"I've had a lot to do lately" Iruma sat up and wiped away the trail of drool from the corner of his mouth.

"How many permits did you bring?" He asked noticing the papers in Kerori's arms.

"Six..." The glasses-wearing demon answered as she hands the papers over to Iruma who quickly arranged them onto the floor.

"That makes twenty-one permits in total... Twelve teachers left... Things are progressing smoothly" Iruma said, counting the displayed papers before him. "The teachers who sign because they think it's fun are easy enough, but the ones who oppose it, following Kalego's example are harder to convince"

"They need another push..." Iruma muttered in thought.

"Um..." Kerori chimed. "I could convince a few teachers... If I showed my other side" She insisted.

"You don't want to show people you're 'Kuromu' here, right? Then you don't have to. Stay as you are" Iruma stated, pressing the bottom of his pen to his lips as he spoke.

Kerori, feeling slightly bashful towards Iruma's words, turned her head away while her cheeks flushed a light shade of rose.

"Well, you're right that this is a critical point. The most difficult to persuade will probably be those two" Iruma said, referring to the two profiles of certain teachers.

~

"Leid-chan~ Do you really have any hope of winning?" The Astrology teacher, Orias Oswald, questioned the blonde demon sitting across from him as he tilts his fedora.

They were inside the Gaming Battler's Room as Leid and Elizabetta had challenged the teacher to a gaming duel.

"I didn't have a choice. You wouldn't accept anything other than games for negotiating things, Sensei. You really are a troublesome Battler Adviser" Leid replied.

"Come on, you've even got a girl helping you out. Maybe that's for the best though. You can have her comfort you when you lose" Taunts the astrology teacher.

~

In one of the fields in Babyls stood two individuals. The two glared at each other, challenging the other to make the first move.

"I haven't forgotten about you. Sabnock Sabro" The Healing Arts Teacher, Buer Blushenko, was the first one to speak as he glares at the blonde demon who was looming before him.

"Suddenly throwing an axe at me during the ceremony and destroying part of the school. I will never give you my signature. If you want it, you'll have to try and kill me..." Challenged the Beur.

~

"It's Do-or-Die. I'm heading out to the frontlines" Iruma said, grinning as he took out his phone and prepared to call for a certain demon's attention.

Let the real games begin.

-------

Each player takes turns in moving their pieces.

Grumpies are stronger than friendlies.

Every 30 minutes you have to dance. (That's Unjalaka time!)