14

The last day of battler study hours had finally come.

Most students have already registered themselves to the battlers they found interest in.Belphie himself registered into the magic development battler along with Jazz.

Iruma said he was planning on joining the magical tools battler or whatever it was called.Apparently Iruma had fun with fixing magical tools yesterday with an upperclassman named Amy Kiriwo.

As usual Asmodeus and Clara followed him like ducklings and declared they too,wanted to join the magical tools battler.

Halfway through the day,Iruma told Belphie he was going to Ameri's office.

With that,Belphie suddenly remembered about his conversation with Ameri.So he sent a message to her saying Iruma decided to join the Magical Tools battler.

Shrugging in a carefree manner.He went on with his day.

Atleast now Ameri won't blame him for not informing her.

Meanwhile inside her office,Ameri had Iruma explain to her for two hours on what happened for him to decide to join the magical tools battler and clear up any confusion of him telling her that he would join the student council.

Taking out her phone in irritation.She almost broke it with her iron grip as she reads the text that said

=Oh yeah.I forgot to tell you that Iruma joined this battler called The Magical Tools battler=

An emoticon of a demon icon holding out a peace sign followed the message.

'You sent it a day and a half late damnit!' Ameri cursed Belphie in her head.

----------

"Battler party?"Iruma asked Opera who brought the subject up.

They were now back the mansion.Iruma was looking at a poster that was in his hand while Belphie sitting on the chair with his head laid on the dinning table.

"It's a gathering for all battlers or rather,a showcase for new members.It's a lively event where there're exhibitions and food stalls"Opera stated as they pulled on a mover that was filled with enough cameras and lighting equipment to shoot a movie.Belphie stared at it blankly as it seems that Iruma has not noticed it yet.

"And above all,the battler party is when the parents and family of the first-years come to visit because it's a good chance to seem them in action in school"Opera explained.

"In other words,it's a parent's day!"Iruma exclaimed as he sees the connection.

Iruma and Belphie were in and out of school back in the human world.Iruma,because he had to work for their parents and Belphie,who didn't even want to go to school in the first place and just followed his brother around.

And even if their parents were called to school for parent's day,they wouldn't come and just ompted to tell an excuse about them being busy which was a complete utter lie.

"The headmaster said he wants me to start preparing now and didn't want to listen"Opera gestured to the equipment he brought out after seeing Iruma's questioning gaze.

Iruma let out a shaky chuckle as he imagines the words their grandfather must have said to Opera.

"And where is Grandpa anyway?"He asked soon after.

Come to think of it Belphie hadn't seen their grandfather either.Usually he'd be above and around them doting and spoiling them but he hasn't seen the old demon all day ever since they came back to the mansion.

"He went out.There's an important established meeting"Opera stated.

"Established meeting?"Iruma asked curiously.