24

Belphie played with the glowing orb that he asked for from his grandfather as he listens to the two student council members report to Ameri.

He was in the consultation room with them since he needed to show up to them every morning and in between classes up to the end of the day for as long as he was in his evil cycle.

Belphie was of course not pleased by this but this was the best he could get by whining and arguing because it was either this or atleast one student council member was to follow him around even in classes.

"T-there's now way that's impossible!"

He heard Ameri exclaim making him turn to her as she grips her head then apologizing for having something else in her mind.

"About scouting for new members for the student council-"

"Who's wearing a skirt?!"Ameri demanded as she goes towards the blonde student council member and grips his collar.

"No that's- I-I was just floating up a good idea that came to me-"

"What was fluttering?!"

"To solve their worries so as to reassure them-"

"Being soft you say!?"

"I'm sorry!!"The blonde student council member apologized not even knowing why he was being treated like that.

"I-I'll be going for after-school patrol"Ameri composes herslef and walks out the door leaving the two studen council members inside in silence as they looked at eachother.

"Isn't she wearing a skirt though?"Belphie piped up from behind them making them flinch as they had forgotten he was there in the first place.

"Soooo can I go to my battler now? I've shown my face and that I haven't plotted everyone's death so can I go?"Belphie asked.

"Uh yes.But we'll have to escort you there and inform your battler president of your situation"Johnny-san,the black and white hair student council member,said while fixing his glasses.

"Fine can we go now?"Belphie frowned as he opens the door and walks out not even waiting for them.

--------

"So you're on your evil cycle huh Belphie-kun?"Jazz asked Belphie who was tapping the glass bottle that had bubbling purple liquid in it,watching the bubbles disappear whenever he is taps it.

"Hm yeah I guess"Belphie hummed and continued tapping the glass.

Jazz stood there awkwardly as he watches Belphie fascinate over the bubbling liquid.

"Belphie-kun's evil cycle make hims act like a curious child"The only female battler member whispered to her cohorts.

"Hm yeah...I've heard he casted a spell on all the second year students because they made too much noise when he was sleeping"

"Really I thought he did that because he wanted to
expand his mana pool by sucking the life out of the students"

The other battler members gossiped as they watch Jazz stop Belphie from mixing two liquid potions that should not be mixed together.

"Belphie-kun!"Quichelight,the freckled student council member called out.[I finally know his name!]

"We'll be going now.The president wanted us to do something but we'll be back and bring back someone that'll be temporarily joining your battler"Johnny-san stated making Belphie and the other battler members wonder who it could be.

"See you!"The two bid their goodbye.

The large sound of an explosion overpowered the door's closing sound as every demon in the room turned their heads to the source of the noise.