31

"Huh!? You want me to steal something from Kalego-sensei?" Jazz expressed his doubt in Iruma's plan.

"It's so we can get the Demon King's Classroom" Iruma reminded them of their goal.

"Yeah but...." Leid trailed off.

"Th-that's not something easily done"

"Rather than the Royal One, won't he end up in a hospital instead?"

"That's..."

"That's asking for a death wish"

"Oh boy..."

"We are at a critical moment!"

The others voiced their doubts.

"A huge showdown right from the start but that's always been more of our style. Thrilling, isn't it?" Iruma stated, grinning.

Jazz struggled to get his words out for a few moments before letting out a grin as well.

"You've really said it now. So, what is it do I need to steal?"

~

'I know I said it, Iruma....but...we might just end up in the hospital in the end after all' The serpent thief thought as he faces the dark purple-haired teacher known as Naberius Kalego.

"Iruma wants to?"

"Yep, He told me to come get you" Jazz said with a smile.

"Giving up already? Tell him to come here himself" The teacher told the student who answered with.

"Naaah, Come one it'll be easier if nobody else is around for you too, Kalego-sensei"

"What a hassle" Kalego sighed out with a humph as he stood up from his chair following Jazz outside.

'You're right there...this is turning into a real hassle' Jazz thought in his head.

~

"What?" Kalego let out in astonishment after hearing Iruma's request.

"Well, we figured that it'll be hard for us to get a stamp from Kalego the teacher, so I thought that I can get it from the familiar, Eggie-chan instead" Iruma took out the approval slip and a summoning seal.

"Bastard!" Kalego slapped the image of his familiar form stamping the approval slip away as he yells at Iruma and tries to get the summoning seal away from him, the blue-haired boy turning his body away to prevent the teacher from taking the seal.

"Don't you screw around with me! Hand over the summoning seal, you rascal!"

"It's fine, isn't it!? Just do it in a jiffy and turn back straight away!"

"That's not the problem here!"

As the two argued, slit red eyes observed their movements, waiting for the right moment to strike.

[Pit] was the Andro Family's Ability. These eyes reveal the items hidden on a person's body and guide the owner to the quickest route to steal them.

Jazz observes where each of Kalego's belongings are with his bloodline ability and stretches his fingers. The golden rings on his fingers glint in the light.

The rings on each one of his fingers will clatter from a single wasted movement, alerting his prey.

The sound of failure. They are his fetters.

Or rather his leash.

'Serpent Thieves' is a technique passed down by the Andro Family.

When his fingers are stretched to their limit, they can move freely, resembling snakes.