7

"It's time for a magic lesson yiss" The demonic biology teacher, Stolas Suzy said.

Today they were in the school's green house tower, having their biology lesson.

"Everyone hold your hands above the special seedlings and say kuan kuan!" Stolas-sensei demonstrated and turned the seedling into a rose-like flower that seems to smile at them.

"Now everyone, try to "form" your magic power yourself.vThe trick is to 'visualize' it in your head,  and it'll float to the surface by itself. Do your best everyone!" Stolas-sensei sayd as a chorus of 'yes ma'am's soared through the air.

'I don't have anything like magic so I can't make the flower bloom. For now, I better not stick out and just go along with the atmosphere' Iruma thought then notices a bunch of students observing their class.

Iruma asked Asmodeus about it while Belphie's mind was out of it again.

He didn't know either Sullivan knew about him having a higher magic capacity than most humans or he just gave him some of his mana because it helps him get back on his feet without getting dizzy.

No matter whatever Sullivan did Belphie still couldn't fully understand what the old demon is thinking.

Though having Sullivan share his mana with Belphie did help him expand his reserve quicker so now he has a bigger magic reserve.

And that ring Iruma has....

He looked over to where his brother was chatting with the other students.

This world's form of education is pretty much the same as RAD so he was pretty much bored and slept through most of the other classes.

Not like he didn't do the same thing back at RAD.The only class he actually paid attention to is alchemy and dark magic class since it's actually worth learning about.

"Obviously they came to observe me!"

Belphie's thoughts were cut off by Sabnock's booming voice.

"What kind of flower is that?!"

The flower that Sabnock grew was eating it's pot.

"I grew it in the flower pot myself! Isn't he cool? I call him the "God of destruction"!" Sabnock proudly states.

"Your pot is broken, so it's no good. It's probably gonna die "Jazz said.

"It's only worth a B+" Stolas-sensei said writing on her

"Whaa?! Why?!" Sabnock protested.

"Hmph how barbaric" Asmodeus huffed.

"Woah!"

"It's a burning flower!"

"It's an A+"

Their classmates praised Azz for the magnificent flaming flower he grew.

"Flowers need water to grow right?" Sabnock said as he poured water on the flaming plant.

"You bastard! To my family lineage's own flame...I won't forgive you!" Asmodeus summoned flames unto his palms.

"Aren't you hot-tempered, little servant? Alright! Let me do you a favor and cool down that head of yours!" Sabnock prepares a bucket of water in his hands.

"Demolish him!"

"Crush him!"

The other students shouted in encouragement.

Belphie frowned at the ruckus they were making and turned to his flower pot.

"Kuan kuan" He muttered placing his hand above the pot.

Welcome to demon school! Belphie-kun!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara