25

*Screeeech!*

The hellraiser clock shrieked making the dark blue haired boy groan as he woke up.

"Iruma shut that thing off"He groaned out.

The screeching still hadn't stop making gradiented purple eyes narrow down as Belphie gets off his bed.

He scratches his head in annoyance as he walks towards the sliding doors that seperated his space from  his brother's.

"Iruma!"He called out but found no one in the room.

"Huh?"Belphie let out in confusion.Where had his brother gone to? Had he already gone down for breakfast?

Belphie scrunched his eyebrows together in thought.He takes a deep breath and exhales.

Somehow he feels different today.His body was relaxed with no aches or anything.His mind was clear and over all he felt refreshed.

Belphie got ready and changed out of his sleep wear which was really just a white T-shirt and pants and into his school uniform.

He went towards the dining room and entered.

"Morning"He muttered and yawned.

"Belphie-kun you're back!!"His grandfather exclaimed happily as Belphie got glomped in a hug.

"What are you doing old man? I haven't gone anywhere"Belphie raised his hand to shove his grandfather off him but was excerting no force or whatsoever in doing so.

"You entered your evil cycle for four days Belphie-sama"Opera said feeling relieved.

It felt nice seeing Belphie smile and be all cheery for four days but it was quite exhausting watching their ward's every move to make sure he didn't accidentally break something while poking and observing objects.

"Evil huh?"Belphie titled his head in confusion as his grandfather still clung unto his body weeping.

"Evil cycle is a period where all demons have thoughts violence and sadism"Opera explained.

"You said all demons.I'm a human"Belphie pointed out as he sits down on his seat since his grandfather wasn't clinging to him anymore.

"Well we suspected it had something to do with your magic that allowed you to adapt well in the netherworld Belphie-kun"Sullivan stated as he now stopped crying.

"Hm what happened while I was in my evil cycle anyway?"Belphie asked.He couldn't remember anything during that time period.Everytime he tries to remember,his mind becomes fuzzy and blank.

"Well you casted a spell on every demon that entered your range of magic making them fall asleep as you sucked away on their mana"Sulluvan nonchalantly says making Belphie halt in drinking his hell grey tea.

"I did what?"

--------

"Wow you're actually in the student council"Belphie remarked as he goes towards Iruma who was standing near the gates of Babyls with the student coucil.