13

The gargoyle heads sounded as it signalled the end of the rookie hunt.And all the students were back in their classrooms once more.

"Silence!Although the battler's rookie hunt was held just now.For those who were not invited and those who rejected invitation,the next three days are set up for 'battler study tours'.Everyone take this seriously and decide which Batra you will join"Kalego announced.

"Listen! A battler is an important choice in advancing your rank.So don't choose one randomly,Idiots!"Kalego growled out after seeing that most of the students weren't listening.

Belphie rolled his eyes hearing the word 'rank' once more.Ranks seem to the most important in this world.

Belphie honestly can't relate.From the day they fell,they've been given their ranks by the demon king.Sure they was tons of discrimination from the jealous lower class demons but there was no way they'd go against the demon king's word.

So excuse him if he sometimes acts like a snobby noble child that's been fed by a silver spoon ever since they've been born.

"Hey Belphie"Belphie turned to look at Jazz who had his signature smile on his face.

"Still up for look at the battlers with us?"He asked.

"Hm yeah sure"Belphie confirmed before yawning and placing his head on the table using his hands as a pillow.

"Dude you just said you were going out with us.Don't sleep on us now~"Leid urged him to get up as Belphie grumbles in his sleep.

"Coming with us Sabnock?"Jazz turns to Sabnock asking him.

"Even though I still haven't forgiven you for knocking me out Belphie.I shall come too"Sabnock declared.

"I was trying to stop you from getting me in trouble for being with you who causes the trouble"Belphie yawns and stretches his arms,feeling the satisfying pop.

"Then let's go?"Jazz asked once more.

"Hn"

"Yeah"

"Let's go!"

Chorus' of agreement sounded.

"I shall come too!"The voice of their bird like classmate sounded.

"Eh? You wanna come with Caim-kun?"Leid asked.

"Yes! Women are attracted to large groups of attractive men.Who knows someone might see me and be like 'who's that?! I need to know his name!' But she'll be too shy to approach me so she goes to her female friends and try to come up to me as a group and-"

"Anyway let's go now"Jazz cut off Caim's rambling about women fawning and crowding around him.

-------

Upon arriving to where the 'battler tower' is.Belphie visibly cringed at the loud festival like atmosphere.

With tons of demons giving paper slips and trying to persuade thr first years to join their battlers.

'But atleast it's more tamed than the chaos that happened earlier during the rookie hunt' Belphie thought a female demon with a witch's hat on tried to give him a paper slip with the words 'pharmaceutical research battler'.

Humming in thought,he rejected the girl's offer and rejoined their group,finding Sabnock and Jazz missing.

"Where's Sabnock?"He asked.

"Ah we lost him along the way.He mumbled something about finding the 'demon king battler' or whatever"Leid scratched the back of his head.

Belphie sighed and looked around for Jazz.