7 |☆ takin me 2 the room, z baby?

Start from the beginning

I had the perfect view of his side profile, i swear i was staring at him like i was stuck on stupid. My eyes spot a joint that hid behind his ear, "no we're fine." He says.

She nods before turning around and walking away, his head turning back to look at me seconds after.

I had the urge to pull the joint from his ear and ask him if he wanted to get high, knowing I've never been crossfaded before. And being drunk was no way like being high. When your high, your calm. Your less energetic, you just feel slow. You'll find everything funny and honestly zone out alot more, it really just calmed you down. When I'm drunk, I usually become really happy. I feel like this bubbly person I know im not, i lack balance and I rarely think through my decisions.

So mixing an upper with a downer, really makes no sense to me. Which was exactly why I wasn't going to ask him, because I didn't want my first experience to be at a club with quite frankly a guy I didn't trust.

And I don't feel bad for saying that, because I don't trust any of them. I barely know them, and it wasn't that I thought he was going to do anything but I didn't want to cause myself to panic.

"You're staring." He speaks snapping me out of my thoughts quickly. I paint a smile on my face, looking down at the floor. "My bad." I say.

A chuckle leaves his mouth, i was still looking down my eyes just starring blankly at the floor for whatever reason. That was until i felt his finger touch my chin, slipping under it and lefting my head up so that way i looked at him.

"Why are you looking down? It doesn't bother me that your staring." He says, a light smile still on his face from the chuckle he had a moment ago.

Because I couldn't feel my legs, and i felt like passing out because of my lack of sleep.

"Just a habit," i say before actually looking at him, not just looking at him through my peripheral vision. He drops his hand down from my chin, "usually when people say your staring they want you to stop." I finish my sentence.

He cocks his head to the side furrowing his eyesbrows a little, "princess if your thinking I'm going to snap at you like harry im not. He's just a dick that doesn't like anyone, I'm pretty sure he barely likes us and we've known him a long time."

I shake my head, "no no I don't think that. I don't care about harry, this has just always been a habit." I say honestly.

Let's just say after i told harry to suck my dick he wasn't the happiest person in the world. He didn't say anything else, but he looked mad and would not talk to any of the guys the whole car ride.

He told niall and louis to shut the fuck up at least five times, and i stared at him due to me constantly zoning out and well he snapped his fingers at me and told me to 'stop fucking staring'.

Again he can suck my dick.

"Well you don't have to make it a habit with me, I don't mind it." He shrugs it off.

An idea pops in my head however, since the rest of the guys are gone i wonder if zayn will give me a shot. And by shot i mean doing what me and Emma would always do at parties.

I say nothing and just smile, licking my bottom lip before i lean towards the glass table picking up the glass bottle of patron tightly from the spout for what felt like the hundredth time today.

As i leaned my body over i felt lighter than usual, but i brushed it off and kept my tight grip on the glass bottle not wanting to drop it as i slouch back into the couch slightly.

"I've had way to much alcohol already but," I mumble as i look down at the bottle swishing it around before looking back up at zayn.

"Wanna do me a favor?" I finish changing the subject completely, not even meaning to. I held the bottle of patron out in front of me, zayns eyes flickered surely confused as to what I was doing with it.