I connected our lips again. Wayne's hum was broken, surprised at my sudden action. He reacted almost instantly. His hands slid down my back, around my hips, down to the back of my thighs.

It felt like a drop of water flowed down my bare skin. The feeling is maximized and foreign. It gives you chills and the desperate ache to see what it does next.

My knees buckled, but Wayne was ready. He caught them and brought me down to him. My knees hit the floor hard, and I groaned at the pain. The skirt I wore covered his pants tent.

Our mouths moved together. Slow, meaningful. I let out a light moan and brushed my tongue against his lips. His tongue met mine and they licked each other.

"Don't leave me," Wayne whispered. His fingers touched the skin between my top and skirt. "Please, please, ple-"

I tugged at the roots of his hair and broke our kiss. His neck was barred as he tried to look me in the eyes, considering our height distance. He breathed heavily out of his mouth, drowning in anticipation.

"I don't think I could even if I tried." My confession was met with a sleepy smile. Like he woke up from a dream and remembered every perfect memory.

I couldn't help it. I gave myself to Wayne. He could never do anything to make me leave him forever. And it terrified me.

We were in the spot between his kitchen and living room. On the floor. Trying to pull each other's clothes off, tangled in kisses.

First, his shirt. I took it off button by button. Pushed it over his shoulders. Wayne's toned muscles flexed under my shaking hands.

Second, my top. The small, red thing was stripped from my body. My nipples were hard under it. They were revealed, the buds blooming for him.

I kept on stuttering for no reason. I wanted to say something. The words get lost on my lips and turned into moans.

"I am the only one who gets to hold you." Wayne spoke like he was trying to convince both of us that his words were true. "I am the only one who gets to see you like this."

He is the only one I ever want to see me like this. He knows how to handle me. He knows how to please me.

Wayne looked at my eyes as I undid his pants. I pulled his dick out and passed his underwear. Its veins pulsed under my soft hands. He opened a condom and I put it on him. I lined his dick up with my hole.

"I only want you to be inside me." I moaned as I slid down on his thick length.

My body has been wanting his cock all day. I didn't wait until I got used to his size. My hips immediately started grinding on him.

He wrapped his arms around me, putting his hands on my shoulders. He thrusted into me every once in a while. The roof of my core was ready to get bruised.

"Fuuuuuuuck." Wayne groaned and whipped his head back. I went faster. This stimulation was so impulsive and we both couldn't stop moving against each other.

"You fill me so well."

He smiled and looked into my eyes. I was on top, but he controlled me. My knees rubbed against the hardwood floor and started to bruise.

Wayne's legs shook. His moans turned into soft whines that involuntarily came from his throat. His O melted down my back and hugged my waist. He nuzzled his head between my boobs.

"Can I come?" He begged. He was so tense and close to me.

"Yeah, baby." I took the opportunity to dominate him. "Come for me."