~Chapter 11~

"[...] You miss 100% of the shots you do not take. [...]"   

When Izuku unlocked the door, his mind was racing at an insane speed. So fast that he didn't acknowledge anything around him, including his mother.

Inko seeing her son in that state, decided to speak.

"Izuku ? Are you okay ? And what is this weird fog around you ?" she questioned, worried for her son.

"Y-yeah, everything is fine !" he exclaimed with a suspicious tone.

"Are you sure ? Do you need something ? Some tea maybe ?" she asked, wanting to have an answer.

"D-don't w-worry ! I'm just feeling a bit sleepy. I'm going to shower." he told her, just before he ran out to the bathroom.

His mother was a bit worried but decided to ask more questions later.

There, Izuku undressed and went in the shower.

After the shower, he put a T-Shirt and a short before exiting the bathroom and going in the kitchen.

He explain to his mother that the fog was a quirk from one of the past user, and that he would have to train in order to stop it from coming out of his body. However, he didn't specify what type of training he would need in order to control it, especially the date part...

When he finished eating, he went to brush his teeth.

Then, he went to his room in order to sleep.

He laid on his bed, and closed his eyes...

When he closed his eyes, on his bed, his mind wasn't focusing on his quirk and the spirits in his head. In fact, it was like they all kept quiet for him. It was one of the rare night where he wasn't talking about the hero society with the First or talking about his social life to Nana.

Nevertheless, one thing or one person was there, in his mind.

This person was Ochako.

That time, when he imagined her. She was in a field of lavender, wearing a beautiful white dress. She sat there, with the flowers, giggling to herself about something that Izuku didn't know because he was too focused on how beautiful she was...

Her short brown hair that arrived on her shoulders, and that seemed, each time he looked at her, so perfect...

Her eyes that reflect the beauty and the purity of her soul...

Her smile that could relieve any men, especially Izuku, from their stress...

Her permanent blush, that would make Izuku red, just like them...

Her body in general, was something Izuku couldn't get ride of...

It was like a magnet. A magnet that attracted his soul to hers, just like an electron toward an atom during a chemical reaction...

Her body wasn't all, it was something extra, a plus, the icing on a cake...

The cake would be her personality.

She was the type of person that would always help the other, just like Izuku.

She was so determined to be a hero, just like Izuku.

Unlike some heroes, she didn't want to be an hero for fame, but for money. Not for her though.

However, unlike him, she had bubbly personality that made him fall in love even more.