~Chapter 10~

"You did great Deku-kun !" exclaimed Uraraka clearing the sweat on her forehead after her training session with Izuku.

It has been a week since they started training each other. Of course, Ochako was nervous at first. But know it was normal for the two of them to train together. Izuku made some progress with OFA, he could, now, use 35% of OFA and Float a bit more.

Ochako sat down next to a panting Deku. The sun was slowly disappearing to let the moon take place, the breeze was gentle and the silence was relaxing.

When Deku turned his head to Ochako, he was mesmerised by her beauty. At the moment, for him, she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

She turned her head towards him, when their eyes connected, they immediately looked away in embarrassment.

Due to that, the calm and relaxing silence was quickly followed by an awkward one.

It continued like this for some times, until Ochako broke the silence by asking a question.

"Soo...erm... how are you able to float, I thought your quirk was related to power and strength ?" she questioned tilting her head in confusion.

The green teen panicked a bit before finding an excuse.

"W-well, i-it's because my quirk... stockpile energy... soo if I stockpile enough I can control it so that it change my gravity..." he told her unsure. The other teen responded by a 'ooohhh'.

Izuku sighed and thought that he was out of problem, until Ochako continued.

"But how did you knew about this part of your quirk now. I mean didn't you were able to float, before ? After 16 years, I know pretty much all the things I have to know about my quirk." she advanced.

'Oh sh*t' "huum... I was a late boomer. My quirk was dormant, I think..." he told her making the girl staring at him with a mixed of pity and shock in her eyes.

"So you're saying that you were quirkless during a part of your life." she said earning a nod from the boy. "That's crazy !!! But, when did you used your quirk for the first time." she asked.

Izuku laughed nervously, making the girl suspicious, before he began to talk. "I-it w-was... hmm... the d-day of the e-entrance e-exam, when I s-saved y-y-you..."

5 seconds passed, during those Ochako processed the information before... "WWWHHHAAAT ?!" She yelled making the other teen jumped. "SO, you're telling me that, not only, you took the entrance exam knowing very well that you didn't had a quirk but also saved me thinking you didn't had a quirk !" she exclaimed making the teen nod nervously.

Some times passed for Ochako to pondered on the information she received and for Izuku to think that he just lost his first friend...

"I have to ask, though." she began pulling the other teen out of his thought. "How was life as a quirkless ?" she asked with a bit of worry in her voice.

She, like all of the teen of her age, heard a lot of stories about Quirkless people, bad ones mostly... She hoped that he wasn't one of those kids from her stories. Her thoughts were broke when she heard Izuku speaking.

"It was... okay..." he spoke.

"A-are you sure ?" she asked worried of the replied.

"Yes !" he replied more or less confident, with a suspicious smile on his face.

"... okay..." she told him with a smaller tone. 'I'm definitely going to search about this' she reminded herself.

After that another awkward silent made his apparition.